Odisha ITI 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Odisha ITI 2020 Application Form will be made available from third week of May 2020. Candidates will have to fill the Common Application Form (CAF) for Odisha ITI. The Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha is the authority which organizes admission procedure. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into multiple choices of trades & institutes in order of their preferences. The admission will be offered in the state of Odisha through student academic management system. Here we are providing details regarding Odisha ITI Application Form 2020.
Odisha ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must follow the following details regarding Odisha ITI 2020 Application Form:
- For Odisha ITI, candidates will have to fill the online Common application Form (CAF).
- Candidates will be able to submit the application form from third week of May 2020 till last week of June 2020.
- Candidates will have to submit all asked details in the application form. Incomplete application form will be liable to rejection.
- During registration, also upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Those whose application form/ documents will be validate via online mode need not to submit printed copy at the nodal ITI centre.
- More than one application form will be rejected so candidates must fill only one application form.
- Also provide email ID & operating phone number as important communication regarding application form will be send to it.
- After filling all the asked details, candidates must send printed copy of application form to office of DHE, Odisha.
- Odisha ITI application fee will be paid through online mode.
- All category candidates will have to submit Rs.100 as application fee.
- Online mode of payment includes credit card, debit card or net-banking.
- In any circumstances, application fee will be non-refundable.
Odisha ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates must check following eligibility norms to check if they will be eligible or not:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian national citizen to apply for Odisha ITI.
- Qualification: He/ She should qualify class 8th or annual high school examination of Board of Secondary Education (BSE) or any other equivalent examination from recognized board or university.
- Domicile: Candidates must have domicile of Odisha state.
- Age limit: Candidates must be atleast 14 years in age.
Odisha ITI 2020 Application Dates
Candidates must check following mentioned table regarding Odisha ITI 2020 application dates:
|Events||Tentative Dates (2020)|
|Common Application Form (CAF) availability||3rd week of May|
|Last date to submit application form||1st week of June|
|Submission of CAF by nodal centre||1st week of June|
|Deadline for validation of CAF||2nd week of June|
|Choice filling starts||2nd week of June|
|Last date for choice filling||2nd week of June|
|First round provisional seat allotment||3rd week of June|
How to Apply for Odisha ITI 2020
Candidates must follow below given steps while applying for Odisha ITI 2020:
- Go to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on ITI/ e-admission (Govt. & Pvt. ITIs) tab.
- After that, click on “Student registration” option.
- Enter all personal details such as name, email ID & phone number.
- Now OTP will be send to registered ID & number.
- Validate OTP & generate password.
- Now login by using login credentials.
- Now application form will appear on computer screen.
- Fill all other asked educational & academic details.
- Upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Re-check & verify all the given details.
- After verification proceed to submit the application fee.
- After fee submission, click on “Submit” option.
- Take multiple printout of confirmation page.
- Keep the printout safe until admission.
Candidates are advised to check above steps while filling Odisha ITI 2020 application form. We have also mentioned details regarding Application form, its fee payment and information about Odisha ITI. Before filling the application form, candidates must also check mentioned eligibility norms to avoid any kind of rejection in the Odisha ITI 2020 Application Form.
If you have any other queries related Odisha ITI 2020 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.