PES University Admission 2023: Application (Started), Exam Dates
PES University 2023 Exam Dates have been announced for B.Tech through PESSAT. Registration has been started for various UG/ PG courses through PESSAT. It is organised by PES University every year. The candidates who wants to take admission in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and P.hD. courses will be eligible to apply for the exam. It is a private university located in Bangalore, India. The university offers various courses like B. Tech, B. Arch. MBA, M.Tech and other courses. The university conducts the entrance exam which is called as PEESAT (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test). In this article, we have provided complete details about PES University Admission 2023 such as application form, exam date, eligibility, merit list, etc.
PES University 2023 Notifications – Application Released
PES University (PESSAT) 2023 Registration has been started for various UG/ PG courses. Check here for application details.
PES University (PESSAT) 2023 Exam Dates have been announced for B.Tech. It will be conducted from 17th May to 4th June 2023. Check below for complete exam dates.
There are various courses offered in Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs:
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Arch., BBA, Design, BCA, BBA- HEM, etc.
- PG Courses: MBA, MTech, MCA, M. Pharma, etc.
PES University Admission 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||PES University Admission 2023|
|Type of exam||UG level, PG level, and Doctoral level|
|Level of exam||National level|
|Courses offered||B.Tech, B.Arch. and other courses|
|Mode of Application||Online|
PES University 2023 Admission Date
Here are the official exam dates for PES University Admission 2023:
|Released of Application Form||20th October 2022|
|Final Date to submit application form from outside Bangalore||8th May 2023|
|The final date to submit the application form at the Bangalore centre only||16th May 2023|
|Slot booking begins for all Candidates||11th May 2023|
|PESSAT Examination Date||17th May to 4th June 2023|
|Last date to upload 12th/ 2nd PU marks||5th June 2023|
|Result Declaration||7th June 2023|
|PESSAT 2023 first-round counselling||17th June 2023|
|Last date to submit original documents||July 2023|
|B.Tech counselling second round||July 2023|
|Orientation program and starting of session||August 2023|
For All Other Courses:
|Online application form release||20th October 2022|
|Slot Booking begins||January 2023|
|PESSAT Examination||January to July 2023|
|Last date for registration online||July 2023|
|Result declaration||3 days after test|
|Starting of classes for UG courses||August 2023|
|Starting of classes for PG courses||September 2023|
For B.Arch Courses (on the basis of NATA Score)
|Registration begins||20th October 2022|
|Last date to upload NATA & 12th scores||July 2023|
|First round counselling at PES University for seat selection||July 2023|
|Last date to submit original documents||July/ August 2023|
|Orientation program for students||August/ September 2023|
|Commencement of classes||August/ September 2023|
PES University 2023 Application Form
Following are the details given about PES University Admission 2023 Application Form below:
- The PES University 2023 Application form has been made available through online mode.
- The Application form for B.Tech course has been released from 20th October 2022.
- Candidates will have to fill the application form by entering basic details such as personal, qualification details, etc.
- The candidates will also have to upload their photograph and signature in scanned format.
- The authority will also provide the correction facility to the candidates for limited time period.
- The last date to submit the application form for B.Tech will be May 2023. For B.Arch. and other courses last date will be July 2023.
- Once all details will be filled, candidates must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee will be submitted through both online as well as offline mode.
- The Application fee for PES 2023 will be Rs.1150/- for all candidates.
- For online mode, candidates will be able to pay through Debit card, Credit card and Net banking.
- For offline fee, candidate must pay through Demand Draft (DD).
- DD will be sent to the following address of “PES University General Fund” payable at
Office of Admission,
100 Ft. Ring Road. BSK 3rd stage,
How to Apply for PES University Admission
- Step-1: Visit the website of PES University Admission 2023 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Click on the “new candidate registration” link
- Step-3: Register yourself by filling in details like Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Gender.
- Step-4: After that, click on the “Submit” button to proceed next step.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online and offline mode.
- Step-7: Now take the printout for future reference.
PES University Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the following eligibility criteria of PES University Admission 2023:
For B.Tech. Courses
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must have qualify with subjects like Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Biotechnology as their compulsory subjects to be eligible.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
For B.Arch. course:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or passed Diploma from any recognized board/ institution.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Subject: Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) in their qualifying exam.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in BCA or equivalent degree.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass B.Sc./ B.Com./ BA with Mathematics at 12th class or at Graduation level.
- Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualifying: Candidate must have qualify Bachelor degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Marks: Candidates must secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Test Score: Candidates must apply on the basis of PGCET/ MAT/ CMAT/ CAT/ GMAT and GRE score card.
PES University 2023 Admission Procedure
The PES University 2023 admission procedure includes various methods to complete the admission. Candidates will first have to register themselves and appear in the entrance exam.
The merit list for admission to the various courses will be prepared for those candidates who will qualify the exam. The candidates will take admission through other national level exams like UCEED, JEE Main, PGCET, MAT, CMAT, CAT, GRE, CLAT scores will be also accepted.
PES University 2023 Scholastic Aptitude Test
The Scholastic Aptitude test will be conducted from 17th may to 4th June 2023. It will be held through online mode. The test will be conducted for candidates who want to take admission in UG and PG courses (except B. Des.)
The exam will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s). Candidates will be given 3 hour and 50 minutes to solve the paper. The authority will also release the admit card after slot booking process.
PES University 2023 Merit list/ Result
The PES University 2023 Result will be available through online mode. To check the result candidates, have to enter their roll number and other registration details. The result will release from second week of July 2023 for B.Tech course.
Along with result, the university will also release the merit list of the candidates selected for admission. Those candidates who will get their name in merit list will be allowed to participate in the interview/ counselling.
PES University Admission 2023 Counselling
The shortlisted candidates who will clear the entrance exam will be called for counselling. PES University 2023 Counselling will be conducted through online mode. The counselling will commence from July/ August 2023. All the admission formalities will take place during the counselling process.
Candidates will have to bring the required documents that authorities will check and verify at the time of counselling. The admission will be confirmed only after the payment of the admission fee.
The following documents are required to submit at counselling:
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate/ College leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- Copy of Aadhar card
- 4 copies of Passport size photograph
If you have any query related to PES University Admission 2023, you can ask by commenting down below.