Pondicherry University 2019 Admission Procedure, Counselling Schedule & Process

Pondicherry University admissionPondicherry University 2019 Counselling will be conducted through offline mode. Pondicherry University is a central university which conducts its own entrance examination for offering admissions. It offers various programmes in PG, Doctoral and Integrated Research in the field of business administration, engineering, arts, science and many other field. The university conducted its entrance examination by the name of Pondicherry University Entrance Exam. For complete information regarding Pondicherry University 2019 admission procedure, candidates can check this article.

Get latest news & updates about Pondicherry University Admission 2019 via SMS and e-mail, by entering your details below:

Pondicherry University 2019 Admission Procedure

Pondicherry University admission procedure will be conducted through offline mode by the university. After the declaration of the result, the university release the names of the selected and wait-listed candidates.

Candidates can check the list from the university website. After the seat allotment, candidates have to report the concerned head of the department/centre for admission on prescribed date and time.

Candidates have to present with required original documents and counselling fee. The counselling for MBA, MCA, M.Sc and M.Com courses will be organized in the Puducherry campus as per the schedule.

No separate select card/call letter/admission information is sent to the selected/wait list candidates.

Pondicherry University Cut Off 2019

Pondicherry University 2019 Counselling Schedule

Here, candidates can check the tentative schedule for admission in various offered courses in the University.

ProgrammesDates (Tentative)
M.Com (Business Finance)4th week of June 2019
MBA1st week of July 2019
MCA4th week of June 2019
M.Sc & M.Tech4th week of June 2019

Pondicherry University Counselling Procedure 2019

• After a few days of the declaration of result, the university¬† will publish the merit list for various PG courses offered .
  • On the basis of the merit list candidates are called for the counselling, i.e., personal interview round.
  • Candidates have to report to the prescribed counselling venue by the university on given date and time.
  • Candidates have to verify the said documents. After the document verification process, the university will return the original certificates to the candidates.
  • As per the preference filled by the candidate and interview & past academic records, the candidates will be allotted the seats in order of their merit.
  • If candidate will not attend the counselling on given date and time, then their admission will be considered cancelled.
  • After the seat allotment, candidates have to report the allotted college and submit the counselling fee.
  • The fee can be paid through online mode at the time of admission.

Documents Required for Counselling

Candidates have to bring these original certificates along with one set of Xerox copy for admission.

• Matric or equivalent certificate/mark sheet along with age proof
  • Intermediate or equivalent certificate/mark sheet
  • Degree/Provisional Certificate of qualifying exam along with mark statements
  • OBC with Non-Creamy Layer certificate issued (after April 2019) by the competent authority (for OBC candidates)
  • SC/ST/PH/Pondicherry residence certificate/Karaiakal residence certificate (if applicable)
  • Migration/Transfer certificate
  • Two recent stamp size colour photograph
  • Soft copy of recent stamp size colour photograph in a CD

If you have any other queries about Pondicherry University 2019 Admission Procedure, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.

1. Roshna nazeer says:

I got 437 rank in pu admission testfor int msc..can i get admission

2. keerthana says:

I hav got 428 rank in mba from PU university…will i get a seat in International business

3. Frema says:

1.What should I be expecting in the counselling session before admission?
    2.Will it be okay if I present the CD with a soft copy of a stamp size photograph on a later day?

4. Ramya says:

I don’t have my migration certificate . Is it ok if I take only my transfer certificate during admissions or should I need both .

5. G Jaya Prakash says:

For Pondicherry University PG counselling one must submit Migration/Transfer Certificate. Can one take migration or transfer certificate or one has to take both the certificates? Please answer. Please!

6. G Jaya Prakash says:

What document has to be taken for counselling as Age Proof for Pondicherry University PG admission? Will Aadhaar do?

7. chinmayee priyadarshini mishra says:

my name is in waiting list in MA sanskrit.so what is the next step nd how can i get admission?

8. Bhaavani says:

I got 146 marks and 298 rank would I get admission there for msc statistics and mine is obc category

9. admission says:

what is the cut off of pondicherry university entrance examination for Msc(int)Applied geology 2018. The score card had already published. My score is 95and rank 1500 in OBC category . Would i get admission in the university??

10. Snigdha says:

Sir , my college has not yet given the CLC and Migration certificate what will I bring to the Venue
    Reply please

11. Revathy says:

Hi..I am from Kerala.I am under the obc waiting list.There are 14 candidates in obc waiting list. And am 9 th one.OBC have only 7 seats.So what is the next admission process??waiting list candidates have to take admission on 4 th July.Should I take admission on that day?

12. CHANDRA PRAKASH says:

Sr Ph.D. Commerce Ka result kbtak aayega

13. rai says:

i ranked 21 and my name is in 3rd position of the waiting list (general category)? is there chance for admission? i would also like to know about the personal interview procedure of counseling method. Thank you.

14. Selection says:

Sir I got 125 marks in entrance msc food and nutrition.is there any chance of me to get selected

15. Rohit Kumar says:

amount required for counselling and OBC would be isuued by central government or state government

16. Sudip Behera says:

What are the procedures to pay fees at the time of admision?

17. Kumar manish ray says:

Migration ……is that necessary on the time of councilling …….bcz….i hav just given the final sem exam of bca….havnt got migration yet….sir

18. ananya says:

what is the cut off of pondicherry university entrance examination for Imsc courses 2018. The score card had already published. My score is 162 and rank 379 in OBC category . Would i get admission in the university??

19. Deepika says:

Please publish ranklist of m. Com finance

20. naina sushil gautam says:

My name is in the waiting list result for msc so what is the next step form adm process?