Pondicherry University 2020 Admission Procedure (Started)- Check Here
Pondicherry University 2020 Counselling (Final & Open Round) will be held on 12th November 2020. Pondicherry University is a central university which conducts its own entrance examination for offering admissions. It offers various programmes in PG, Doctoral and Integrated Research in the field of business administration, engineering, arts, science and many other field. The university conducted its entrance examination by the name of Pondicherry University Entrance Exam. For complete information regarding Pondicherry University 2020 admission procedure, candidates can check this article.
Pondicherry University 2020 Admission – Final Counselling On 12th Nov (UG)
Pondicherry University 2020 Counselling (Final & Open Round) will be held on 12th November 2020. Link will be given here.
Pondicherry University admission procedure is conducted through offline mode by the university. After the declaration of the result, the university release the names of the selected and wait-listed candidates.
Candidates can check the list from the university website. After the seat allotment, candidates have to report the concerned head of the department/centre for admission on prescribed date and time.
Candidates have to present with required original documents and counselling fee. The counselling for MBA, MCA, M.Sc and M.Com courses is organized in the Puducherry campus as per the schedule.
No separate select card/call letter/admission information can be sent to the selected/wait list candidates.
Pondicherry University 2020 Counselling Schedule
Here, candidates can check the official schedule for admission in various offered courses in the University.
|Selected list release||16th October 2020|
|Second list release||28th October 2020|
|Third list release||–|
Pondicherry University Counselling Procedure
- After a few days of the declaration of result, the university has published the merit list for various PG courses offered .
- On the basis of the merit list candidates are called for the counselling, i.e., personal interview round.
- Candidates have to report to the prescribed counselling venue by the university on given date and time.
- Candidates have to verify the said documents. After the document verification process, the university will return the original certificates to the candidates.
- As per the preference filled by the candidate and interview & past academic records, the candidates will be allotted the seats in order of their merit.
- If candidate does not attend the counselling on given date and time, then their admission will be considered cancelled.
- After the seat allotment, candidates have to report the allotted college and submit the counselling fee.
- The fee can be paid through online mode at the time of admission.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates have to bring these original certificates along with one set of Xerox copy for admission.
- Matric or equivalent certificate/mark sheet along with age proof
- Intermediate or equivalent certificate/mark sheet
- Degree/Provisional Certificate of qualifying exam along with mark statements
- OBC with Non-Creamy Layer certificate issued (after April 2020) by the competent authority (for OBC candidates)
- SC/ST/PH/Pondicherry residence certificate/Karaiakal residence certificate (if applicable)
- Migration/Transfer certificate
- Two recent stamp size colour photograph
- Soft copy of recent stamp size colour photograph in a CD
If you have any other queries about Pondicherry University 2020 Admission Procedure, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.