Presidency University Admission 2024: Application Form, Eligibility
Presidency University 2024 Admission Procedure will be started from the first week of January 2024. The admission will be given on the basis of the university level entrance exam, national or state level entrance exam scores. It is a university level admission procedure conducted for those candidates who want admission into various UG and PG courses. Those shortlisted candidates will be able to get admission into various courses such as Science, Arts, Management, etc. For UG courses, the PUBDET exam will be conducted and PUMDET will be conducted for PG courses. The Presidency University is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. In this article below, we have provided the complete details related to Presidency University Admission 2024 such as application form, eligibility criteria, important dates, etc.
Presidency University Admission 2024 Overview
|Name||Presidency University Admission 2024|
|Admission level||University level|
|Exam Name||PUBDET (UG), PMBDET (PG)|
|Type of exam||UG and PG courses|
We are providing the list if UG and PG courses offered at Presidency University:
- UG Courses: B.Design., B.Com., B.Tech., BCA, BA, B.Sc. Economics, etc.
- PG Courses: MBA, MTech, LLM, etc.
Presidency University 2024 Admission Dates
Candidates can check the Presidency University Admission Dates 2024 below in the section:
|Events||UG (PUBDET)||PG (PUMDET)|
|Application form release||1st week of January 2024||4th week of January 2024|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of February 2024||4th week of February 2024|
|Application correction & downloading of confirmation page||3rd week of February 2024||1st week of May 2024|
|Admit card||May 2024||2nd week of July 2024|
|Exam Date||3rd week of May 2024||3rd week of July 2024|
|Result||June 2024||4th week of July 2024|
Presidency University 2024 Application Form
Candidates can check the Presidency University 2024 Application form details below:
- Candidates will be able to submit the application fee through online mode.
- The Presidency University 2024 application form will be released in the first week of January 2024 for UG courses.
- For PG courses, the application form will be released in the last week of January 2024.
- Provide all the details in the form such as personal, educational, communication and other details.
- After filling the form, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The university will also provide the correction facility for the registered candidates for modification.
- Candidates will be able to submit the form till 2nd week of February 2024 for PUBDET and in the last week of February 2024 for PUMDET.
- After submitting the form, candidates must keep the hardcopy of the form safe for admission procedure.
- The application fee will be of Rs. 500/- for general category and Rs. 250/– for reserved category.
- Candidates will be able to submit the fee through online mode.
- Debit card, credit card, and Net banking will be the online payment gateways for transaction.
How to Apply for Presidency University Admission
Candidates can check the given pointers to know the apply process:
- Step-1: Visit the website of Presidency University (Link will be given above).
- Step-2: Press the application link as per the course.
- Step-3: Fill the form with details like personal, educational, and other asked details.
- Step-4: Now upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Step-5: Submit the application fee through online mode.
- Step-6: Preview the details and submit the application form.
- Step-7: Take a hardcopy of the filled form for further usage in admission.
Presidency University 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfil the Presidency University eligibility criteria 2024 before submitting the form:
|For UG Courses|
|For PG Courses|
Presidency University 2024 Admission Procedure
The Admission procedure of Presidency University 2024 will be based on the UG and PG courses. Those candidates who will score more than cut off marks will be eligible for the admission procedure. The university will prepare the merit list and shortlist the candidates for further counselling rounds.
A separate merit list will be prepared by the authority for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Candidates will be able to check the merit list through online mode on the website.
Presidency University 2024 Entrance Exam
The authority conducts the university level entrance exam for admission into UG and PG courses. The Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET) entrance exam will be conducted for UG courses. For PG courses, the Presidency University Master Degree Entrance Test (PUMDET) entrance exam will be conducted by the university.
The entrance exam for UG courses will be conducted in the second week of June 2024 and for PG courses, it will be conducted in the third week of June 2024. The entrance exam will be conducted through offline mode only. Only registered candidates will be able to appear in the examination.
Presidency University 2024 Result
The university will publish the Presidency University result 2024 in the month of July 2024 for both UG and PG courses. Candidates will be able to download the result through online mode. The result will be release by the authority for every candidates who participated in the exam.
To download the result, candidates will have to visit the website and enter the login credentials such as application number and date of birth. Only appeared candidates will be able to access the result from the website. Candidates are advised to keep the result safe for further usage in admission procedure.
Presidency University 2024 Counselling
The Presidency University Counselling 2024 will be organized by the authority through online mode. There will be multiple rounds conducted in the counselling procedure such as filling the application form, fee payment, and allotment of seats.
The counselling procedure will be organized in the first week of August 2024. A separate counselling procedure will be conducted for both PUBDET and PUMDET examination. Those candidates who will clear the exam will be eligible to participate in the counselling round. We are providing the documents below which will be required at the time of counselling.
Required Documents at Counselling:
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photograph, etc.
In case of any query related to Presidency University Admission 2024, candidates can feel free to ask their queries below in the comment section.