Punjab ITI 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria – Apply Here
Punjab ITI 2020 Application Form will be available from the first week of June 2020. Application form can be filled through online mode. Punjab ITI admission procedure is managed by the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training. This admission procedure is organized once in a year for admission into various trades. Admission will be offered by various government and private ITI institutes of Punjab. There no separate entrance examination is conducted by the authority. Candidates can read this article to know more about the Punjab ITI application form 2020 including details like application form, eligibility criteria and much more.
Punjab ITI 2020 Application Form
Candidates must check all the details about Punjab ITI 2020 application form from below:
- Application form process will begin from the first week of June 2020.
- Candidates can fill application form through online mode.
- Offline application form will not be released by the authority.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
- Fill all details like communication, personal, address and etc. in the application form.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application form can be filled till the fourth week of June 2020.
- Any correction facility will not be provided by the authority.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedures.
- Application fee will be charged as per the officials.
Punjab ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the Punjab ITI 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Punjab state.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 14 years.
- Medical Fitness Certificate: Candidates must have a medical fitness certificate.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 8th / 10th class examination from any recognized board or equivalent.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Mathematics, Science and English subjects in their qualifying examination.
Punjab ITI 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can get Punjab ITI 2020 application dates:
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||1st week of June|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of June|
|Publication of merit list||4th week of June|
How to Apply for Punjab ITI 2020
In this section we have mentioned complete procedure about the Punjab ITI 2020 application form:
- Go through the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click on the registration link and fill registration details.
- Fill details like name, email ID and mobile number etc. and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now login using registration number and password.
- Fill application form carefully.
- Fill details like educational, personal, address, communication and etc. in the application form.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload your documents like passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Click on the ‘payment’ tab and fill fee details.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- After submission of the application form review all the details.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for other future references.
In the above article, candidates must read all the details about the Punjab ITI 2020 application form. Candidates should fill details carefully in the application form after submission of application correction facility will no provided to the candidates. Candidates are instructed to read complete eligibility criteria before applying.
If you have any other query about Punjab ITI 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.