Punjab ITI 2020 Registration (Started), Dates, Eligibility – Apply Here
Punjab ITI 2020 Counselling Registration (3rd Round) has been started. Application form can be filled through online mode. Punjab ITI admission procedure is managed by the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training. This admission procedure is organized once in a year for admission into various trades. Admission will be offered by various government and private ITI institutes of Punjab. There no separate entrance examination is conducted by the authority. Candidates can read this article to know more about the Punjab ITI application form 2020 including details like application form, eligibility criteria and much more.
Punjab ITI 2020 Application Form- Started (3rd Round)
Punjab ITI 2020 Counselling Registration (3rd Round) has been started. Click here to register.
Punjab ITI 2021 Application Form will get release from first week of June 2021. Check complete details regarding Punjab ITI 2021 application form here.
Candidates must check all the details about Punjab ITI 2020 application form from below:
- Application form process has been started from 10th August 2020.
- Candidates can fill application form through online mode.
- Offline application form is not released by the authority.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully.
- Fill all details like communication, personal, address and etc. in the application form.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Application form can be filled till 26th August 2020 for first round.
- Any correction facility will not be provided by the authority.
- Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other admission procedures.
- Application fee will be charged as per the officials.
Punjab ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to go through the Punjab ITI 2020 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Domicile: Candidates should have a domicile certificate of Punjab state.
- Age Limit: Lower age limit will be 14 years.
- Medical Fitness Certificate: Candidates must have a medical fitness certificate.
- Qualification: Candidates must pass 8th / 10th class examination from any recognized board or equivalent.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum of 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with Mathematics, Science and English subjects in their qualifying examination.
Punjab ITI 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can get Punjab ITI 2020 application dates:
|First Counselling |
|Starting of application form and document upload||9th August 2020 |
|Online deposition of processing fee||26th August 2020|
|Online documents verification||27th August 2020|
|Online choice filling||28th August 2020|
|Declaration of result/ Seat allotment||31st August 2020|
|Fee payment for admission in government ITIs/ Reporting of candidates to respective private ITIs in case of admission in private ITI for confirmation of seat||31st August to 3rd September 2020|
|Second Counselling |
|Starting of application form and document upload||31st August to 4th September 2020 (10 pm)|
|Online deposition of processing fee||31st August to 4th September 2020 (10 pm)|
|Online documents verification||31st August to 5th September 2020 (10 pm)|
|Online choice filling||3rd to 8th September 2020|
|Declaration of result/ Seat allotment||8th September 2020|
|Fee payment for admission in government ITIs/ Reporting of candidates to respective private ITIs in case of admission in private ITI for confirmation of seat||8th to 11th September 2020|
How to Apply for Punjab ITI 2020
In this section we have mentioned complete procedure about the Punjab ITI 2020 application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the registration link and fill registration details.
- Fill details like name, email ID and mobile number etc. and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now login using registration number and password.
- Fill application form carefully.
- Fill details like educational, personal, address, communication and etc. in the application form.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Upload your documents like passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Images size should be in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Click on the ‘payment’ tab and fill fee details.
- Candidates can pay their application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
- After submission of the application form review all the details.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it secure for other future references.
In the above article, candidates must read all the details about the Punjab ITI 2020 application form. Candidates should fill details carefully in the application form after submission of application correction facility will no provided to the candidates. Candidates are instructed to read complete eligibility criteria before applying.
If you have any other query about Punjab ITI 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.