Punjab JET 2022: Application Form, Important Dates, Eligibility, Admission
Punjab JET 2022 Admission procedure will be commenced from the second week of June 2022 through online mode. Punjab JET is a state level admission procedure conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training (PSBTE & IT), Chandigarh. The admission procedure will be regulated for shortlisting the candidates for admission in various offered Diploma Courses. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission on the basis merit list. Shortlisted candidates will get admission in various Govt. and Private polytechnic institutions located across the state. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the Punjab JET 2022 Admission.
Punjab JET 2022 Important Dates
Checkout the complete tentative Punjab JET 2022 Important Dates below:
|Application Form releases||2nd week of June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of July 2022|
|Merit list||3rd week of July 2022|
|First round counselling choice filling||3rd week of July 2022|
|Seat allotment Result||Last week of July 2022|
|Reporting at allotted institutions & fee payment||1st week of August 2022|
|Second round counselling choice filling||2nd week of August 2022|
|Result declaration||3rd week of August 2022|
|Reporting at allotted institutions & fee payment||4th week of August 2022|
Punjab JET 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details regarding the Punjab JET Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through online mode.
- Only Eligible candidates will be allowed to apply for the Punjab JET Examination.
- Punjab JET Registration process 2022 will be commenced from the second week of June 2022.
- Candidates must fill the application form very carefully as any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- An individual candidate can fill only one application form as multiple application form of same candidate can cause disqualification of his/her candidature.
- Candidates must fill the application form before the second week of July 2022, as no application form will be accepted after that date.
- Candidates are advised to keep the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
- The Application Fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can use prescribed payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
- The Application Fee for every candidate will be Rs.550/-.
Punjab JET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the prescribed Punjab JET eligibility criteria for 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Candidates must be the citizen of India to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subject: Candidates must have Science & Mathematics as their mandatory subjects in qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: There will be no age limit to apply for Punjab JET.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Punjab JET 2022 Merit list
The Merit list will be released by the authority after few days from the completion of registration process. Authority will release the merit list for every registered candidate through online mode. Candidates will be able to access their merit list from the 3rd week of July 2022.
Punjab JET 2022 merit list will be consisting of candidate rank as per the marks scored by them in the required examination. Candidates will be called for the counselling procedure on the basis of final merit list.
The seats in the various offered Diploma Programme will be allotted to the candidate on the basis of reservation policy of government. The reservation policy will be different for every category.
The complete category wise reservation policy for the Punjab JET 2022 will be as follows:
|Children/ grandchildren of freedom fighters||1%|
|Border Areas/ Backward Areas (2% each)||4%|
Punjab JET 2022 Counselling
The counselling procedure will be conducted by the authority after few days from the declaration of merit list. Authority will conduct the counselling procedure for every shortlisted candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be able to register themselves for the counselling procedure through online mode only.
Punjab JET Counselling procedure will be followed by the various rounds including Registration, Choice Filling, Allotment of seats and reporting. Candidates will have to complete all the rounds within the given time period for admission.
Authority will conduct the counselling procedure in the various rounds on the basis of availability of seats after each round of counselling. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
Punjab JET 2022 Admission
Punjab JET admission procedure will be followed by the various rounds. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to participate in the admission procedure. Candidates will be shortlisted for the admission procedure on the basis of their marks in the required examination.
The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit list. The top rank holder in the merit list will get first preferences at the time of allotment of seats.
Once the seat will be allotted to any candidate then, he/she will have to report at their allotted center with following documents:
- Qualification marksheet
- Character certificate (from last attended institution)
- Date of Birth (Matriculation certificate)
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate in support to claim reserved category, etc.
If candidates have any queries regarding Punjab JET 2022, they can leave their queries in the comment box below.