SAAT 2020 Application Form (Released), Registration – Apply Online Here
SAAT 2020 Application Form has been released. Candidates can fill their application form online through the website. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is a university level examination. Through this exam, candidates get admission in various UG and PG courses. This examination is conducted by the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOA) every year. Admission in B.Tech courses is provided through JEE Main or SAAT examination scores. Also, admission in medical and dental is provided through NEET scores. Candidates can read this complete article to know more about the SAAT application form 2020 including application dates, fee, mode, eligibility criteria, etc.
SAAT 2020 Application Form – Released
SAAT 2020 Application Form has been released from 2nd January 2020. Click here to apply.
Candidates can go through the details about the SAAT 2020 Application form from the given section:
- Candidates can fill their application form from 2nd January 2020.
- Application form can be filled through online mode. No other mode is entertained to fill the application form.
- Fill details like education, personal, etc. details carefully in the form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Candidates have to fill another application form, if they want to apply for more than one course.
- There is no need to send any hardcopy of the documents by post to the examination authority.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 31st March 2020.
- Take a printout of the filled in application form.
- Keep the printout safe till other admission related procedures.
There will be no application fee to apply for SAAT 2020.
SAAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go check SAAT 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
For B.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 class from any recognized board from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 45% (40% marks for SC/ ST candidates) marks in their qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects.
For B.Pharma Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass their 10+2 examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass with PCM/ PCMB and English subjects in their qualifying examination.
For M.Tech Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must pass their B.Tech or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must pass their qualifying examination with 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ ST candidates).
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed any Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university or institutes.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination. SC/ ST category candidates should secure minimum of 45% marks in their qualifying examinations.
SAAT 2020 Application Dates
Here candidates can know official SAAT 2020 dates of application form and examination:
|Application form begins from||2nd January 2020|
|Last date to submit application form||31st March 2020|
|SAAT 2020 exam date||10th April – 3rd May 2020|
How to Apply for SAAT 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure to apply for SAAT 2020:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Click on the given link.
- Now click on ‘Send verification code’ tab.
- A message will be send to your email or registered email ID or mobile number.
- Now login using user ID and password.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Fill details like education, personal and address etc. in the application form.
- After that upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Click on ‘upload pictures’ button.
- Images size must be less than 1 MB and should be in JPG or JPEG format.
- After filling all the details click on ‘submit now’ button.
- Cross check all the details and then take a printout of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe till other admission procedures.
In the above article, candidates can read all the information about the SAAT 2020 application form. We have mentioned complete details about the application form regarding dates, eligibility criteria and much more. Candidates are advised to fill the application form carefully to avoid such a kind of mistakes.
If you have any other query about SAAT 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your comment below.