SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Pattern – Check Mode, Sections & Syllabus
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Pattern gives details about the type of questions, exam language, mode, etc. This exam will be organized in online mode by the university. SRM University conducts the SRMJEEE every year to offer admission in B.Tech/M.Tech programs. Qualifying candidates can take admission in various campuses of SRM University, i.e. Haryana, Delhi NCR, Chennai and AP Amravati campuses. Through this article, we have provided all the details related to SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2023.
Admission Open 2023
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2023 examination will be provided below:
- Exam Mode: The entrance test is being organised in online mode (3 slots).
- Language Medium: The question paper is in English language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper consist of multiple choice questions.
- Subjects: The question paper of B.Tech covers questions from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics. For M.Tech program, the entrance test consist of questions from respective degree level.
- Duration: The total time allotted to complete the paper is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Section wise Question Weightage:
The section wise weightage of questions for B.Tech course is provided below:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks per question|
SRMJEEE 2023 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme of SRMJEEE 2023 for B.Tech and M.tech programs will be given below:
- The question paper of SRMJEEE 2023 for B.Tech program will be of total 315 marks.
- The question paper of SRMJEEE 2023 for M.Tech program will be of total 300 marks.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
SRMJEEE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of SRMJEEE 2023 for B.Tech program contain topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology. Some of the topics in each subject are:
Physics – Units and Measurement, Ray and wave optics, Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Gravitation, Mechanics of Fluids and Solids, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Oscillations and Wave Motion, Dual nature of Matter and nuclear physics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electronics and communication.
Chemistry – Chemical families – Periodic properties, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding, molecular structure and S & P block elements, States of Matter, Chemical thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Polymers, Some basic principles of Organic chemistry etc.
Mathematics – Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Integral calculus and differential equations of first order, Matrices, determinants and their applications, Analytical geometry, Algebra, Combinatorics, Statistics and Probability, Vector algebra etc,
Biology – Cell biology and genetics, Plant anatomy, Biology in human welfare, Plant physiology, Taxonomy of angiosperm, Microbiology, Applied biology, Modern genetics and animal biotechnology, Environmental science, Immunology, Theories of evolution, Biotechnology, Human physiology etc.
SRMJEEE 2023 Preparation Tips
To prepare for the entrance exam of SRMJEEE 2023, candidates can follow the given below preparation tips:
- Students must carefully go through the syllabus and exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2023 before starting the preparation.
- Candidates must regularly review each and every topic studied.
- Students must solve previous year’s exam papers to know the past trends of questions coming in the entrance test.
- Candidates must attempt mock tests to know their preparation standard.
- A proper strategy and timetable should be made by the students for their exam preparation.
SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Pattern provides the details of Exam Mode, type of questions coming, number of questions, time duration of the paper and marking scheme of the entrance test. Before starting the exam preparation, candidates must go through the complete pattern.
If you have any query related to SRMJEEE 2023 Exam Pattern, you can clarify your query in the comments section given below.