SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern – Check Exam Mode, Sections & Syllabus
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern gives details about the type of questions, exam language, mode, etc. This exam will be organized in online mode by the university. SRM University conducts the SRMJEEE every year to offer admission in B.Tech/M.Tech programs. Qualifying candidates can take admission in various campuses of SRM University, i.e. Haryana, Delhi NCR, Chennai and AP Amravati campuses. Through this article, we have provided all the details related to SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2019.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2019 examination is provided below:
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized in online (CBT) mode.
- Language Medium: The question paper will be in English language.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Subjects: The question paper of B.Tech will cover questions from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics. For M.Tech program, the entrance test will consist of questions from respective degree level.
- Duration: The total time allotted to complete the paper will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Number of Questions: There will be 35 questions asked in each of the sections of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics. Total of 100 questions will be there for M.Tech program. There will be 10 questions from Mathematics for all PG programs excluding Biotechnology and Food Processing.
Section wise Question Weightage:
The section wise weightage of questions for B.Tech course is provided below:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Marks per question||Total Marks|
SRMJEEE 2019 Marking Scheme
The marking scheme of SRMJEEE 2019 for B.Tech and M.tech programs is given below:
- The question paper of SRMJEEE 2019 for B.Tech program will be of total 315 marks.
- The question paper of SRMJEEE 2019 for M.Tech program will be of total 300 marks.
- For every correct answer, 3 marks will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong responses.
SRMJEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of SRMJEEE 2019 for B.Tech program will contain topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology. Some of the topics in each subject are:
Physics – Units and Measurement, Ray and wave optics, Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism, Gravitation, Mechanics of Fluids and Solids, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Oscillations and Wave Motion, Dual nature of Matter and nuclear physics, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electronics and communication.
Chemistry – Chemical families – Periodic properties, Atomic structure, Chemical bonding, molecular structure and S & P block elements, States of Matter, Chemical thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic compounds containing oxygen, Polymers, Some basic principles of Organic chemistry etc.
Mathematics – Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Integral calculus and differential equations of first order, Matrices, determinants and their applications, Analytical geometry, Algebra, Combinatorics, Statistics and Probability, Vector algebra etc,
Biology – Cell biology and genetics, Plant anatomy, Biology in human welfare, Plant physiology, Taxonomy of angiosperm, Microbiology, Applied biology, Modern genetics and animal biotechnology, Environmental science, Immunology, Theories of evolution, Biotechnology, Human physiology etc.
SRMJEEE 2019 Preparation Tips
To prepare for the entrance exam of SRMJEEE 2019, candidates can follow the given below preparation tips:
- Students must carefully go through the syllabus and exam pattern of SRMJEEE 2019 before starting the preparation.
- Candidates must regularly review each and every topic studied.
- Students must solve previous year’s exam papers to know the past trends of questions coming in the entrance test.
- Candidates must attempt mock tests to know their preparation standard.
- A proper strategy and timetable should be made by the students for their exam preparation.
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern provides the details of Exam Mode, type of questions coming, number of questions, time duration of the paper and marking scheme of the entrance test. Before starting the exam preparation, candidates must go through the complete pattern.
If you have any query related to SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Pattern, you can clarify your query in the comments section given below.