SAAT 2022 Application Form (Started), Registration – Apply Here
SAAT 2022 Application Form for phase IV has been started through online mode only. Siksha ‘o’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT) is a university level examination conducted by Siksha ‘o’ Anusandhan (SOA) University. The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various UG and PG Courses of Engineering, Management, Agriculture, Law, Pharmacy etc. fields. University will also provide admission in their offered programmes on the basis of various other National level entrance examinations. Through this article, candidates can get the complete details with latest updates on SAAT Application Form 2022.
SAAT 2022 Application Form – Started (Phase 4)
SAAT 2022 Application Form has been released for phase IV. Click here to apply.
SAAT 2023 Application Form will be released in the month of February 2023 through online mode. Check more details about SAAT 2023 Registration details here.
Following are the detailed information with some key instruction regarding the SAAT Application From 2022:
- SAAT Application From submission process has been started from 2nd February 2022 through online mode.
- Interested candidates for SAAT 2022 must confirm their eligibility before applying, as only eligible candidates are allowed to submit the application form.
- For second phase, application has been started from 7th April 2022 and will be available till 7th June 2022.
- Application form for third phase has been released from 11th June 2022.
- Candidates must fill the Application From very carefully as Correction/Modification will not be accepted after the final submission of application form.
- The details like Name, Parents Name, Date of Birth etc.. must spelt same as it appear in candidate’s high school marksheet, any alteration can cause rejection of Application Form.
- Candidates must submit their Application Form before last date of submission, as application form will be accepted after the completion of registration process.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of filled SAAT Application From for future uses.
Documents Required at the Time SAAT 2022 Application Form:
Following are the complete list of required document candidates must prepare before applying filling SAAT Application Form 2022:
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned signature, etc.
Candidates don’t need to pay any application Fee as Application Form is Free of cost.
SAAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the Complete eligibility Criteria for SAAT 2022 Examination:
B.Tech./ Duel Degree Engineering Program :
- Qualification: Applying candidates for B.Tech./ Duel Degree Engineering Program should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: He/she must have Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subject in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Candidates must have score at least 60% marks (50% Marks for reserved Category) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Appearing candidates for annual examination in 2022 can also apply for SAAT 2022.
LLB (5 Years) Program:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for 5 year LLB Program should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 45% Marks (42% Marks for reserved Category) in qualifying examination to be eligible for examination.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: He/she must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology(PCM/PCB) in their qualifying examination.
- Marks: Applying Candidates must have score at least 50% marks (40% Marks for reserved Category) in qualifying examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be at least 17 years as on December 31, 2022.
- Qualification: Candidates applying for MBA must be the bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized board.
- Marks: He/she must have scored at least 50% marks (45% Marks for reserved Category) in qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for SAAT 2022 Examination.
SAAT 2022 Application Dates
Following are official exam dates for SAAT 2022 Registration Form:
|Starting of application form||2nd February 2022 (Phase 1), 7th April 2022 (Phase 2) & 11th June 2022 (Phase 3)|
|Last date to submit application form||4th April 2022 & 7th June 2022 (Phase 2)|
|Slot booking starts from||July 2022|
|SAAT 2022 exam date||7th – 10th April 2022 & 9th – 12th June 2022 (Phase 2)|
How to Apply for SAAT 2022
Following are the step by step process for filling SAAT online Application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of SAAT 2022 (link is given above).
- Click on the SAAT 2022 Application Form link and fill the application form with required details.
- The Application Form will required details like Candidate’s Personal Details, Nationality, Gender, Category, DOB, Mobile Number, Email ID, Programme applying for, Education and Communication details.
- The datils filled by candidates in the application form must be same as it appears in their 10th
- Candidates must fill the application form in single step.
- Now after upload the required documents including passport size photograph.
- Photograph should be passport size photograph of candidate with plane background and should be within given size and format.
- After uploading required document click on the declaration box and submit the application form.
- Now take the printout of filled Application form for further admission procedure (if required).
Leave the comment down below for more information or any query about SAAT 2022 Application Form.
Is there SAAT exam finished ?
I had completed my+2 can I apply for saat2022
Yes, you can but check complete eligibility criteria before applying.
I am now in class12th.can i apply for saat2022
Yes, you are eligible for B.Tech course but you must also satisfy other eligibility norms.