Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023: Application (Out), Dates
Shiv Nadar University Application Form 2023 is open via online mode. The University offers admission in the field of Engineering, Management, Humanities, Natural Science, etc. It is a private university located at Uttar Pradesh. The candidates who want to take admission in UG and PG courses can apply for Shiv Nadar University. The university conducts its own entrance exam known as SNUSAT (Shiv Nadar University Scholastic Aptitude Test) and APT (Academic Proficiency Test) for admission. The university provides the admission to Indian citizens as well as foreign national candidates. In this article, we have provided complete details about Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023 including application form, dates, eligibility etc.
Engineering Application Form 2023 Open Now.
Application FormDates Eligibility
Entrance Exam Admission procedure
SNU Admission 2023 Notifications – Application Open
Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Application Form 2023 is open via online mode. Check here for application details.
Here are the various offered by UG and PG courses below:
- UG Courses: B. Tech, BA, B.Sc., Bachelor of Management (BMS), etc.
- PG Courses: M.Sc., MA, M.Tech, MBA, and other various courses.
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Important Dates
Check the official admission dates for Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023:
|Application form release date||5th December 2022|
|Last date to apply (Round 1)||1st April 2023|
|Last date to apply through JEE Main||2nd week of July 2023|
|Through SNUSAT + APT test|
|Selecting and rolling offer by letter||–|
|School of Humanities and Social science||–|
|Last date to register||–|
|Through SNUSAT + APT+ Interview|
|SNUSAT + APT starts||January 2023|
|Last date to take SNUSAT + APT||–|
|Interview of shortlisted candidates||–|
|Completion of section list||–|
|Through SAT, ACT scores + Interview|
|Last date to apply||January 2023|
|Interview of shortlisted candidates||–|
|Section list and rolling offer letter||–|
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Application Form
Check the following details about Shiv Nadar University 2023 Application form:
- The application form has been released from 5th December 2022.
- Application form of Shiv Nadar University 2023 has been made available through online mode.
- Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like personal details, academic details, contact number, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The last date for submission of application form will be till 31st March 2022.
- After filling all the details in application form, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- For each candidate application fee is Rs. 1200/-.
- For online mode candidate can pay the application fee by credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Offline payment will be done through Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at:
Shiv Nadar University, Admission Office,
NH -91, Tehsil- Dadri, Gautam Buddha Nagar
Uttar- Pradesh 201314.
How to Apply for Shiv Nadar University
- Step-1: Visit the website.
- Step-2: Click on Apply Here for registration.
- Step-3: Enter the details to fill the application form like personal, academic, contact number, etc.
- Step-4: Candidates need to upload scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Step-5: The fee for the application form will be submitted in the online mode and offline mode.
- Step-6: Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Eligibility
Following is the eligibility criteria for Shiv Nadar University admissions which candidates should full fill before filling the application form:
For B. Tech courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass 12th class or equivalent from any recognized university/ institute.
- Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English (PCME) as mandatory subjects in their qualifying examinations.
For M. Tech courses:
- Qualification: Candidate must have B.Tech/ B.E degree or equivalent from any recognised university/ institute.
- Marks: Candidates must score at least 60% aggregate marks to be eligible for M.Tech course.
For B.Sc. course:
- Qualification: They must qualify B.Sc./ B. Tech/ BA/ Engineering or equivalent from any recognized university.
- Subject: Qualifying candidate must have Mathematics as compulsory subject to apply for exam.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 50% marks to be eligible for exam.
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Admission Procedure
The admission to the candidates will be based on the entrance test of SNUSAT and APT exam. The weightage of the entrance exam in admission procedure will be 25%.
The entrance exam will be conducted for candidates who want to take admission in UG courses. For other various courses admission will be based on national level exam scores. The selected candidates will be eligible to attend counselling and interview rounds after passing the exam.
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Entrance Test (SNUSAT and APT)
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Entrance exam will be conducted for admission to various UG level courses on its campus. The university will select the candidates based on SAT, ACT score or SNUSAT and APT (Academic Proficiency Test) followed by interview process.
The SNUSAT entrance exam duration will be 3 hours and APT exam duration will be 1 hour to solve the paper. The exam will be held in online mode. The question paper will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions.
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Result/ Merit list
The result will be declared in the month of June 2023. Candidates can check the result by entering the login details like application number and password. The result will be made available in online mode. Any offline facility will not be provided to check the result.
The merit list will be prepared based on the performance in entrance exam. For each course separate merit list will be prepared. Candidates will be selected for counselling procedure after the exam.
Shiv Nadar University 2023 Counselling
Those candidates whose name appear in the merit list will be eligible for counselling process. The counselling will be commenced from the month of July 2023. For counselling process candidate will have to visit the university.
The selected candidates will appear for counselling as per their rank in the merit list. It will be necessary to bring the original and photocopy of the documents for the purpose of verification at the time of counselling.
Documents Required for Counselling
- 10th marksheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- SNUSAT + APT scorecard
- Transfer certificate
- Valid id proof
- Passport size photographs etc.
If you have any other query related to Shiv Nadar University Admission 2023, you can ask in comment section below.
Please extend the date of application form date..
You can still apply for Shiv Nadar University 2023. As, application process is open.
My entrance exam was held on 1 st of april when we will get the results
You are advised to keep checking your email for result related details.
Is the transfer certificate is migration certificate or the predicted score ?