Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – How to Download
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit card will be issued to the candidates whose application form will be successfully accepted by the authority. Shiv Nadar University conducts its own entrance exam to provide admission in the fields of humanities, management, social sciences, entrepreneurship, engineering etc. Candidates will apply for admission on the basis of APT and SNUSAT entrance test. In this article, we have provided the complete details related to Shiv Nadar University Admit card 2020.
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit card
The admit card for various entrance exams conducted in Shiv Nadar University 2020 will be made available on the website. It is mandatory to bring the admit card on the exam day otherwise entry into the exam hall will be prohibited.
Candidates are also required to bring some other documents with the admit card as an identification proof. The admit card can be downloaded by the students through entering the asked log in credentials.
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit Card Dates
|For UG programmes||MBA programme|
|Registration process||1st April 2020 to 15th May 2020 (Round I)||1st Round – February 2020|
2nd Round – April 2020
3rd Round – May 2020
|Release of admit card||3 – 4 weeks before the conduction of exam||3 – 4 weeks before the conduction of exam|
|APT + SNUSAT entrance tests||3rd April 2020 to 20th May 2020||_|
How to Download Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit Card?
By following the below steps, candidates can download the admit card of Shiv Nadar University 2020 for various courses entrance test:
- Log in to the of Shiv Nadar University website.
- Follow the link given on the website to download the admit card.
- Now candidates have to fill their log in credentials as provided at the time of registration.
- After submitting the details the admit card will appear on the screen of the computer.
- Verify the details in the admit card and download it.
- Print the admit card and keep it safely until the completion of admission successfully.
Documents Required with the Admit Card
Students are required to bring some documents on the exam day. Along with the admit card, the photo id proof of the candidate must be brought for verification of student’s identity. The authority will match the details of admit card with the id proof.
Candidates can show any of the below documents approved by the Govt. of India:
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Institute/School id card of last studied
Details in Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit Card
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit card for various entrance exams will contain important details of the student and exam. Candidates must go through all the details present in the admit card.
In case of any error in the details, students can rectify the error by contacting the official authority of the authority. Details in the admit card are:
- Name of the student
- Exam location
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Student’s photograph
- Student’s signature
- Roll number
- Instructions for the exam day
Important Instructions for the Exam Day
The important instructions for appearing candidates for the exam day are:
- Candidates are required to bring the admit card with the id proof on the exam day.
- Students have to reach the allotted test center as per the time mentioned in the admit card.
- Candidates must not take any kind of restricted material inside the exam hall.
Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit card can be downloaded through entering the login credentials. Candidates must keep their admit card safely till the admission process.
If you have any query regarding Shiv Nadar University 2020 Admit Card, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.