SNAP 2020: Registration (Started), Exam Date (Out), Eligibility
SNAP 2020 Application Form has been released on 24th September 2020. Exam Date has been announced. It is a university level exam stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test. Candidates who wants to join programmes like MBA, M.Sc (CA) & M.Sc (SS) offered by institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) will appear for this exam. After qualifying the entrance test, shortlisted candidates will need to attend the GE-PIWAT process regulated by various institutions separately. Here we have given details for SNAP 2020 including dates, application form, eligibility, exam pattern and much more.
SNAP 2020 Notifications – Application Released
SNAP 2020 Application Form has been released on 24th September 2020. Check here for application details.
SNAP 2020 Exam Dates has been announced. The exam will be held on 20th December 2020, 6th & 9th January 2021. Check other dates from below.
SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern has been revised. Click here to check details.
SNAP 2020 Exam Dates
Some of the Important events related to SNAP 2020 along with dates are mentioned below:
|Registration starts||24t September 2020|
|Registration closes||28th November 2020|
|Payment closes||28th November 2020|
|Admit Card||5th December 2020|
|SNAP Online Test||20th December 2020, 6th and 9th January 2021|
|Result Announcement||22nd January 2021|
SNAP 2020 Application Form
Some of the instructions of application form are as follows:
- SNAP application form 2020 can be filled through online mode.
- It has been released from 24th September 2020.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of passport size photograph.
- Before form submission Candidate must check their correct name, Date of Birth (D.O.B), mobile number & Email address as after submission candidate will not be able to edit it.
- Candidates can fill their application form till 28th November 2020.
- There is no need to send the printout of the application form to the university.
- SNAP application fee is Rs.1750/-.
- Processing fee can also be charged.
- The payment can be made through demand draft, Indian bank gateway, Axis bank gateway and Bill desk gateway.
- In demand draft payment, it must be drawn from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at the following address:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
SNAP 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for SNAP 2020 will be as mentioned below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have completed graduation from any recognized university.
- Percentage: Candidates should have scored minimum of 50% marks for general category & 45% marks for reserved ones.
- Foreign University Candidates: Candidate who has completed qualifying degree from Foreign University should have equivalence Certificate from AIU (Association of Indian University). Before seeking admission to any programme all the foreign degrees need to be verified by the candidate from AIU.
SNAP 2020 Exam Pattern
The following will be the exam pattern for SNAP 2020:
- Mode: Exam will be conducted through online mode three times in a year, once on 20th December 2020 and twice on 6th & 9th January 2021.
- Attempt Limit: Candidates can appear maximum of two test in SNAP 2020.
- Section: There will be three sections, i.e. General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Total Questions: Total 60 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration of Exam: One hour will be given to solve the question paper.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The section wise weightage of questions are given below:
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||15|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
SNAP 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus will have various topics like General English, Current Affairs, Quantitative Ability, Analytical & Logical Reasoning. The detailed syllabus is given below:
- General English: Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Verbal Reasoning, Antonyms, Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come), Fill In the Blanks, Sentence correction, etc.
- Current Affairs: Social issues, World Records, Science, History, Geography, Books, and authors, International organizations, Business, Sports, Finance, Automobiles etc.
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency: Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Complex numbers, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Profit & Loss, Averages, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Vectors, HCF & LCM, Trigonometry etc.
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning: Puzzles, graphs, and tables, Critical reasoning, Data Interpretation based on text, Visual reasoning, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, Identifying valid inferences, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion,
How to Prepare for SNAP
Here we are providing some tips and tricks to prepare for SNAP 2020 exam:
- Make yourself familiarize with the officially prescribed syllabus & exam pattern.
- Prepare a suitable time table for the preparations.
- Choose the good study material covering all the syllabus of the examination.
- Prepare from previous year question papers and sample papers to know the exam pattern well.
- Take mock test on regular basis to analyze your performance.
SNAP 2020 Test Cities
SNAP 2020 will be conducted in 94 cities all over India. A candidate will have to choose 3 preferences for SNAP online test 2020. Once the payment is done candidate will not be able to change the test cities they have chosen.
The test center with proper address will be mentioned in the admit card. In exceptional circumstances a different city in nearby area will be allotted to candidate.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
SNAP 2020 Admit Card
Admit card of SNAP 2020 will be made available online through the website from 5th December 2020. Latest photograph should be pasted on SNAP admit card before appearing in the test.
Candidate should carry ID proof (passport/Driving license/voter ID/Aadhar card/pan card) along with admit card. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
SNAP 2020 Answer Key
SNAP 2020 answer keys and questions will be released through online mode from December 2020. Candidates can check the answer keys through login.
Answer key contains all the correct answers of the question asked in the exam. Through answer key, students can calculate their rough marks for the examination. Candidates can submit their challenges till January 2021. Candidates are required to pay Rs.590/- (inclusive of 18% GST) per challenge.
Following will be the reservation policy for admission to any programme of institute of SIU in SNAP 2020:
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- Differently Abled – 3%
- Children – 5%
- 2 seats per programme for Kashmiri Migrants.
- International Candidates -15%.
SNAP 2020 Result
The SNAP result will be declared online by Symbiosis International (Deemed University). Candidate are needed to use their SNAP ID & password to see their result.
Result will be announced on 22nd January 2021. The short-listed candidates will be called for selection round (group discussion and personal interview).
SNAP Cut- Off
After the result announcement of SNAP 2020, each institute will release their different cut-offs depending on their admission requirements. There will be 15 participating institute of SIU which will accept the SNAP score for the admission procedure.
On the basis of cut-off, students will be able to get admission. The SNAP 2020 cut off will be published after the declaration of result.
SNAP 2020 Counselling
There no centralised counselling will be organised by the authority. Candidates must have to report to the participating institutions for admission. Short-listed candidates will have to undergo each & every stage for final selection.
There will be various SNAP admission rounds such as group discussion, personal interview, etc. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of filled choices, rank, category and availability of seats in colleges.
For any other queries regarding SNAP 2020, aspirants can leave their comment below.