SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form Released – Apply Here
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 12th April 2018. The application form has been released by SRM University. The University release common application form for admission to all campuses of SRM University. SRMJEEE is conducted for offering admission into UG & PG engineering courses. Candidates have to qualify the SRMJEE 2018 to get admission in B.Tech & M.Tech course. Aspirants can get all the relevant details about SRMJEE 2018 application form from this article.
SRMJEEE Application Form 2018 – Extended till 12th April
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 12th April 2018. Click here to fill the application.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
SRM University Master of Science in Information Technology – Embedded Software Engineering (MSIT-ESE) registrations has been started. Click here to apply online.
Candidates must read all the instructions before filling up the application form.
- SRMJEEE 2018 application form is available through online & offline mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form 1st November 2017.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 12th April 2018.
- After filling the form completely, candidates must take a printout of filled-in application form for further references.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of application form to University office.
Application fee is Rs. 1100/- and it will be non-refundable. Candidates can make the payment via online mode or DD. It should be made in favor of SRMIST, payable at Chennai.
Candidates fulfilling the given below eligibility conditions will only be eligible to apply for SRMJEEE 2018:
- Nationality: Candidates of India/PIO & OCI card holder’s can apply for SRMJEEE.
- Age: For UG courses, DOB should fall between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002 and for PG courses, DOB should fall between 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998.
- Candidate must passed/appearing the 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a compulsory subjects with 60% aggregate in PCM for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses and 50% for NCR, Delhi campus.
- B.Tech Biotechnology/B.Tech Biotechnology Engineering/B.Tech Genetic Engineering: Candidate should passed/appearing the 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology subjects.
- NIOS candidates are not eligible to apply.
SRMJEEE 2019 Application Form will be issued through online mode. Candidates can get the application in the month of November 2018. This exam is managed by the SRM University. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is organized to offer admission into the B.Tech courses.
SRMJEEE Application Dates 2018
Candidates applying for SRMJEEE can check here the official application dates:
|Commencement of online application form||1st November 2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of OMR Application||1st March 2018|
|Last date for online application||12th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Commencement of online entrance exam||16th – 30th April 2018|
How to Apply
Aspirants can proceed to apply for SRMJEEE 2018 by following steps given below:
- Visit the official link (link is provided above).
- First step is of registration.
- Enter your name, email ID, mobile number and password to register yourself.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive a verification link in their email ID.
- Now, login your account using email ID and Password.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature, 10th class mark sheet and 12th class mark sheet. The maximum size of the file should be 500kb.
- Make e-payment through credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- After application form submission, an online application number will be generated. Note it down for your future references.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
If candidates have any query regarding SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form, they can ask us by leaving their query in the below comment box.