How to Fill SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form – Check How to Apply
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form has been made available through online mode. SRM University conducts the SMJEEE entrance test every year for offering engineering courses in the university. Candidates qualifying this entrance test will be able to take admission in different UG and PG engineering courses in its various affiliated campuses. In this article, we have provided the complete procedure of how to fill SRMJEEE 2021 application form.
SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form
The application form of SRMJEEE 2021 has been released on 12th December 2020. The last date to fill the online application form is till 19th May 2021 for phase I & on 20th July 2021 for phase II for online mode.
Candidates must keep their documents ready during the filling up of application form. The documents required to fill the form are:
- Student’s scanned image of signature and photograph
- Scanned images of X and XII marksheet
- ID proof
- Payment mode like debit or credit card
- Valid phone number and email id
The application fee is Rs. 1100/- for each candidate. Candidates can submit the fee through online mode. For offline application candidates can submit fee through (Demand Draft) mode.
The DD will be made in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Bank charges will also be applied.
How to fill SRMJEEE 2021 Application form
Before filling the application form, candidates must go through the complete details provided in the information brochure of the university. Candidates can follow the given below steps to fill the application form of SRMJEEE 2021:
- Candidates are required to first register themselves on the website.
- Visit the official portal of SRMJEEE and go to the registration section.
- Now, register yourself by entering the basic details like name, mobile number, email id, city, state, password etc.
- Submit the details after entering all asked details.
- After the successful registration, a verification mail will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
- A link will be provided to the candidates for the verification.
- Candidates have to click that link.
- Also an email id and password will be provided in the mail.
Fill Application Form:
- Candidates have to log in again using the provided email id and password.
- Now candidates have to fill up their application form.
- All the details must be carefully filled up by the candidates.
- Candidates have to provide their name, DOB, parent’s name, personal & academic details, communication details, exam center etc.
Upload Scanned Images:
- After filling the application form, candidates have to upload their documents like their photograph, signature, and Class 10th and 12th
- The documents must be uploaded by the candidates according to the prescribed specifications.
Pay the Application Fee:
- After the form filling and document uploading, candidates are required to make application fee.
- The fee can be paid by the candidates through online mode by debit/credit card or net banking.
- Also the fee payment can be made through DD drawn in favour of SRMIST payable at Chennai.
- The DD has to be sent to the below address before the last date of submission of form:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu – 603203
Printing of Application Form
Applicants after competing the registration/ application process must take print out of the filled form. Complete details submitted in the application form must be thoroughly checked by the candidates. Students will not be allowed to make correction in the form after the submission. The details will be only allowed to edit when the correction facility will be opened by the authority.
SMJEEE 2021 Application form can be filled through online mode. Candidates must fill the application form before the due date. After the last date, no application form will be accepted.
If you have any query regarding How to Fill SRMJEEE 2021 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.