How to Fill SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form – Check How to Apply
SRMJEEE 2020 application form is available through online mode. SRM University conducts the SMJEEE entrance test every year for offering engineering courses in the university. Candidates qualifying this entrance test will be able to take admission in different UG and PG engineering courses in its various affiliated campuses. In this article, we have provided the complete procedure of how to fill SRMJEEE 2020 application form.
SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form
The application form of SRMJEEE 2020 has been released from 12th October 2019. The last date to fill the online application form will be till 31st July 2020 (for OMR) and (for Online).
Candidates can apply for the OMR application form through offline mode. Candidates must keep their documents ready during the filling up of application form. The documents required to fill the form are:
- Student’s scanned image of signature and photograph
- Scanned images of X and XII marksheet
- ID proof
- Payment mode like debit or credit card
- Valid phone number and email id
The application fee is Rs. 1100/- for each candidate. Candidates can submit the fee through online or offline (Demand Draft) mode.
The DD will be made in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Bank charges will also be applied.
How to fill SRMJEEE 2020 Application form
Before filling the application form, candidates must go through the complete details provided in the information brochure of the university. Candidates can follow the given below steps to fill the application form of SRMJEEE 2020:
- Candidates are required to first register themselves on the official website.
- Visit the official portal of SRMJEEE and go to the registration section.
- Now, register yourself by entering the basic details like name, mobile number, email id, city, state, password etc.
- Submit the details after entering all asked details.
- After the successful registration, a verification mail will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
- A link will be provided to the candidates for the verification.
- Candidates have to click that link.
- Also an email id and password will be provided in the mail.
Fill Application Form:
- Candidates have to log in again using the provided email id and password.
- Now candidates have to fill up their application form.
- All the details must be carefully filled up by the candidates.
- Candidates have to provide their name, DOB, parent’s name, personal & academic details, communication details, exam center etc.
Upload Scanned Images:
- After filling the application form, candidates have to upload their documents like their photograph, signature, and Class 10th and 12th
- The documents must be uploaded by the candidates according to the prescribed specifications.
Pay the Application Fee:
- After the form filling and document uploading, candidates are required to make application fee
- The fee can be paid by the candidates through online mode by debit/credit card or net banking.
- Also the fee payment can be made through DD drawn in favour of SRMIST payable at Chennai.
- The DD has to be sent to the below address before the last date of submission of form:
The Directorate of Admissions,
SRM University, Kattankulathur,
Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu – 603203
SMJEEE 2020 application form can be filled through online as well as offline mode. Candidates must fill the application form before the due date. After the last date, no application form will be accepted.
If you have any query regarding How to Fill SRMJEEE 2020 Application Form, you can ask your query in the comments section given below.