TBJEE 2023: Tripura JEE Answer Key (Released), Dates, Result
TBJEE 2023 Final Answer Key has been released on 31st May 2023. Exam stands for Tripura Joint Entrance Examination. The Tripura Board of Entrance Examination is the authority to conduct Tripura Joint Entrance Examination. It is a state-level examination. This TJEE exam is conducted to select eligible candidates for admission into various Engineering, Agriculture, Medical, Fisheries etc. courses. Candidates who qualify for the Tripura JEE examination can get shortlisted for admission in various degree courses across the Tripura state. To get admission candidates to need to fill out the application form through online mode. Here we have mentioned details regarding the TBJEE 2023 entrance examination such as the answer key, result, counselling, etc.
TBJEE 2023 Notifications – Answer Key Out (Final)
TBJEE 2023 Final Answer Key has been released on 31st May 2023. Click here to get answer key.
TBJEE 2023 Result is releasing soon in June 2023. Check here for result details.
TBJEE 2023 Revised Model Answer Key has been released on 1st May 2023. Click here to get answer key.
TBJEE 2023 Model Answer Key has been released on 28th April 2023. Click here to get answer key.
TBJEE 2023 Exam Date has been held on 25th April 2023. Check other dates from below.
TBJEE 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Tripura Joint Entrance Examination|
|Commonly Known as||TJEE 2023|
|Name Of The Organization||Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination (TBJEE)|
|Category||Engineering Entrance Exam|
TBJEE 2023 Exam Dates
Following are the official exam date for the TBJEE 2023:
|Notification Released||2nd February 2023|
|Application form available||2nd February 2023|
|Last date to apply||18th February 2023|
|Application re-start||27th & 28th March 2023|
|Application correction||20th to 24th February 2023|
|Admit Card Available||17th April 2023|
|TBJEE 2023 Exam Date||25th April 2023|
|Model Key Available||28th April 2023|
|Revised model answer key||1st May 2023|
|Any feedback on Answer Key||3rd May 2023|
|Final answer key||31st May 2023|
|Declaration of result||June 2023|
|Counselling starts||June/ July 2023|
TBJEE 2023 Answer Key
The TBJEE Answer Key 2023 has been released by the authority through online mode. The answer key consist of the correct answer to asked questions in the entrance examination.The TBJEE 2023 answer key has been released after a few days from the completion on 28th April 2023.
With the help of the answer key candidate are able to predict their marks in the entrance examination. Revised model answer key has been released on 1st May 2023. Final answer key has been released on 31st May 2023.
TBJEE 2023 Result
The TBJEE Result will be released by the authority in the month of June 2023. The candidates will be able to check the result by login into the website of the authority (link will be provided above).
The board will publish the merit list based on the rank of the candidates. The merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the subjects, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
TBJEE 2023 Counselling
The TBJEE 2023 counselling will be started after the declaration of the result through online mode. There will be two rounds conducted for the counselling procedure i.e for PCM and PCB courses.
The candidates who will be shortlisted in the TBJEE 2023 entrance exam will be called for the TBJEE counselling. The board will release the counselling letters through online mode only.
The seats will be given to the candidates on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance examination. After getting selection through the process of counselling, the selected candidates will be nominated for admission in different degree courses by the respective sponsoring department.
Documents required for Online/ Offline counselling:
- Admit Card of 10th and 12th class
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class
- Certificates as proof of residency.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/PwD)
- Ward of Ex-Serviceman Certificate
- BPL ration card
- Certificate showing the proof of Serving Defence Personnel
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
TBJEE 2023 Application Form
Following are the complete details regarding the TBJEE 2023 Application Form:
- The TBJEE 2023 Registration has been started from 1st February 2023.
- The candidate are able to fill out the application form through online mode on the website.
- Application form has been re-started on 27th & 28th March 2023.
- Only eligible candidates are able to fill out the application form, so candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying.
- To register candidates need to fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Candidates need to enter all the correct details very carefully however, authority will also provide correction facility to correct mistakes.
- The last date to apply for TBJEE exam is till 18th February 2023.
- Correction window has been opened from 20th to 24th February 2023 through offline mode.
- Candidates need to fill out the application form before the last date of the form submission, as after the last date no application form will be accepted.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The TBJEE Application fee can be submitted via online mode only.
- There are different payment gateways such as Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking for the online transaction.
- Fee is non-refundable in nature.
The application fee for the TBJEE 2023 is as follows:
|General Male Candidates||Rs. 550/-|
|SC/ST Male Candidate||Rs. 450/-|
|All Female & BPL (male & female) Candidate||Rs. 350/-|
TBJEE Eligibility Criteria
Following are the detailed eligibility criteria for the TBJEE 2023 entrance examination:
- Nationality: Applying candidate must be an Indian Citizen to be eligible for TBJEE 2023.
- Qualification: Candidates must have qualified 10+2 (Intermediate) exams or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Domicile: The candidate must be either a permanent resident of Tripura or his/her parents must have been residing in the state of Tripura state.
- Appearing: The candidates appearing for the final examination in 2023 are also able to apply.
TJEE 2023 Courses Groups:
There 3 groups – A, B, and C. Candidates have to select the group while applying for the exam. The candidates must understand the groups of TJEE from below:
|Group A||Physics, Chemistry, and Maths||Engineering and Technology|
|Group B||Physics, Chemistry, and Biology||Veterinary, Agricultural, Fisheries, Paramedical, and Others|
|Group C||Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology||Candidates appearing for more than 1 course|
TBJEE 2023 Exam Pattern
Following are the details of the exam pattern for the TBJEE 2023 Entrance Examination:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- Total Question: The question paper will contain total 30 compulsory questions in each subject.
- Marks: Question paper will be of total 120 marks.
- Types of Questions:The questions paper will have Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Subjects:The questions will be covering the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- Marking Scheme: There will be 4 marks for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for the incorrect response.
TBJEE 2023 Syllabus
Candidates must prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus. Check the module wise syllabus from below:
Syllabus for Physics:
The syllabus is divided into 10 modules each consisting of several topics. Modules 1 are as follows
MODULE – 1
- Unit of measurement, System of units, S.I. units, Fundamental and derived units, Dimensional Analysis.
- Composition and resolution of vectors, Rectangular components in two & three dimensions, Unit vector, Representation of vectors in terms of coordinates, Addition & Subtraction of vectors.
Syllabus for Chemistry:
MODULE – 1
- Atomic structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear
- The Periodic table and Chemical families
MODULE – 2
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Energetic and Chemical Dynamics
Syllabus for Mathematics:
MODULE – 1
- Principle of Mathematical Induction (PMI
- Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions.
- Theory of quadratic equations
- Complex numbers
- Permutation and combination
MODULE – 2
- Binomial Theorem
- Infinite series
- Matrices and determinants
- Determinants up to third order, Properties of determinants, minors and cofactors, application of determinants for evaluation of the area of a triangle, and solution of a system of linear equations by using Cramer’s rule.
Syllabus for Biology:
MODULE – 1
- Tools (Compound microscope & Electron microscope
- Definition of Prokaryotic & Eukaryotic cells with example and comparison between them.
- Structural organization of eukaryotic cells.
MODULE – 2
- Photosynthesis (Major photosynthetic pigments, Dark and light reactions, the basic idea of bacterial photosynthesis C3, C4 & CAM pathways).
- The basic mode of plant nutrition (only types). Basic constituents of food and their nutritional significance Vitamins (chemical names, dietary sources, and deficiency symptoms).
TBJEE 2023 Preparation Tips
Following are the effective preparation tips for the TBJEE 2023 examination:
- Go through the whole syllabus and the exam pattern of the TBJEE 2023.
- Create your study format and stick to it religiously.
- Stay focused on your studies by avoiding distractions.
- Do regular practice exams.
- Work through the previous year’s questions and sample papers.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid engaging in any harmful activities.
TBJEE 2023 Admit Card
The TBJEE Admit Card has been released through online mode. The authority has released the admit card for the registered candidates. The admit card has been released a few days before the date of examination on 17th April 2023.
Candidates need to enter the login details on the website to get the admit card. The admit card consist of personal details and exam information such as the date, time, and venue of the examination.
The TBJEE 2023 hall ticket is the most important document to carry on the day of the examination. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. The candidate needs to take the printout of the admit card for future reference.
For any other queries about TBJEE (TJEE) 2023 exam, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.
I wanted to ask about the tbjee marks evaluation
Will they give the negative marking after the total marks alloted ( example: if someone score 200 and made four answers wrong so will it be like 200-4 =196 or something else)?
Please I need help-
1 marks will get deduct for each wrong answer.