TNEA 2018 Application Form, Released – Apply Here for TNEA
TNEA 2018 Application Form can be filled till 2nd June 2018. Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions is organized by Anna University. TNEA is a admission process hence entrance exam is not be conducted for admissions in engineering colleges. The candidates can get the admission on the basis of class 12th board exam percentage. The candidates will be offered B.Tech/B.Arch degree courses offered by the various engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu. In this article we have written the information of about TNEA 2018 Application form, including, applications dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply, etc.
TNEA 2018 Application Form – Last Date Extended
TNEA 2018 Application Form Last Date has been extended till 2nd June 2018.Click here to fill application form.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Candidates are informed to read the complete brochure and follow the guidelines given below to fill application form.
- Candidates can get the application form do the registration through by online mode.
- The application form can be filled from the 3rd May 2018 for B.E. and B.Tech courses.
- The application form can be downloaded from the university website.
- During online application registration itself, applicants shall select their preferred choice of TFC for original certificate verification.
- Candidates have to register on the website and fill the required mandatory details in the application form.
- The hard copy of filled-in application form should be save for the counselling process.
Candidates have to deposit the Rs. 500/- for General and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/SCA through online mode. Candidates can submit the fee through credit card/debit card/net banking.
Candidates can apply before last date of application only on fulfilling the eligibility criteria given below.
- Candidates those studied VIII, IX, X, XI and XII from Tamil Nadu state are eligible to apply.
- Candidates those studied from outside of TN State can also apply. In this case they have to produce the Nativity Certificate only in Electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
- Other state candidate those completed their study form TN state can also apply.
- Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers are also eligible to apply.
- Children of Central Government/Public sector employees can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pas the HSC or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score minimum average marks in all subjects.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry are the compulsory subjects.
TNEA 2019 application form will be provided in the month of June 2019. It is an admission process regulated by the Anna University. Through TNEA, students will get admission in B.Tech courses offered by various colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. Admissions will be done on the basis of the merit list of the 12th examinations.
TNEA 2018 Application Dates
Candidates can check the official application dates for B.Tech and B.Arch courses in given below tables.
|Issue of notification for Online Registration of B.E./B.Tech.||24th April 2018|
|Commencement of application form||3rd May 2018|
|Last date to register||2nd June 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date of submission of filled-in application form||2nd June 2018 (Extended)|
|Assigning of random number||Third week of June 2018|
|Display of rank list||Third week of June 2018|
|Counselling for Vocational||Third week of July 2018|
|Counselling for Academic||Fourth week of July 2018|
|Starting of online registration of application||Fourth week of June 2018|
|Last date for New Users for online Registration/Payment||First week of July 2018|
|Last date for submission of application||First week of July 2018|
How to Apply
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to fill the TNEA 2018 application form.
- Go to the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on TNEA 2018.
- The homepage of the website will be displayed on the screen.
- Read the instructions before applying.
- To fill the application form, click on “Online Application” on homepage.
- Read the guidelines and click on ‘Next’ button.
- Candidates will be appeared with the steps for registration.
- The login page will open on the screen.
- Candidates can choose any one of the options, i.e. ‘Already registered candidate’ or ‘New User Registration’.
- Fill all mandatory details like name, gender, nationality, father’s name, mother’s name, category, mobile no., date of birth, etc.
- After filing all details click on ‘Register’ button.
- A validation box will pop up, click on OK button.
- Enter your login email Id, password and verification code and click on LOGIN button.
- Fill your personal details and click on ‘Save and Logout’ or ‘Save and Preview’ button.
- After verification click on ‘Save & Continue to Pay’.
- Select any one of the payment gateway to pay the fee.
- Fill the academic details and click on OK and “Generate Application TNEA 2018”.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ button and generate the application.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Question)
If you have any query regarding TNEA 2018 Application Form, you may ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.