TS ECET 2022 Application Form (Till 6th July), Registration – Apply Here
TS ECET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 6th July 2022 with late fee of Rs. 2500/-. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TSECET) is a state level entrance examination conducted every year by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana StateCouncil of Higher Education (TSCHE). The examination will be conducted for candidates seeking admission in various offered courses of Engineering & Technology fields at various Government and Private colleges across the Telangana state. Here in this article, we will provide the complete details with latest updates on TS ECET Application Form 2022.
TS ECET 2022 Application Form
TS ECET 2023 Registration will start from first week of April 2023. Check more details about TS ECET 2023 Application Form here.
TS ECET 2022 Application Form can be filled till 6th July 2022 with late fee of Rs. 2500/-. Click here to apply.
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on TSECET Application Form 2022:
- TS ECET 2022 Registration Form can only be submitted from 6th April 2022 through online mode.
- The Application form has been released specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for TS ECET 2022.
- Applicant must fill the TS ECET application from carefully, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The authority also provide the correction facility though correction facility is also applicable on selected details only.
- Applicant must submit their application form before the prescribed date for submission, as no application form can be accepted before or after the completion of TS ECET registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled TS ECET Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
- TS ECET 2022 application fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways can be used for transaction of TS ECET Application Fee.
The complete fee structure for TS ECET 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|For SC/ST & PWD category||Rs.400/-|
|All other candidates||Rs.800/-|
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for the TS ECET 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Applicant must be the Indian Citizen to be eligible for TS ECET Examination.
- Qualification: Candidates applying for TS ECET 2022 should have 3 year Diploma Certificate in Engineering & Technology /Pharmacy from any polytechnic college approved by Telangana State Government.
- Domicile: Applicant must be the domicile certificate holder of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state to be eligible for TS ECET 2022.
- Marks: Candidates should have obtained at least 45% Marks (40% Marks forreserved category candidate)in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for TS ECET 2022 examination.
TS ECET 2022 Application Dates
Following are the complete official registration schedule for TS ECET 2022:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Application Form||6th April 2022|
|Last date for application form submission (without late fee)||8th June 2022|
|Application Correction||15th to 20th June 2022|
|Last date for application form submission (with late fee of Res. 500/-)||23rd June 2022|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Res. 2500/-)||6th July 2022|
|Admit Card||8th July 2022|
|TS ECET 2022 Exam Date||13th July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||–|
|Counselling begins from||–|
How to Apply for TS ECET 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling TS ECET online application form 2022:
- Visit the website of TS ECET 2022 (link is given above).
- Now click on the “Pay Application Fee” and fill the form with all required details including Candidates Basics personal details, Email ID, Phone Number, Programme Applying for and complete the payment for TS ECET 2022.
- Now fill all required details in TS ECETPayment page and complete the transaction for proceeding into next step.
- Once transaction will be successfully done take the printout of TS ECET fee receipt for future references.
- Now click on “fill application form” for filling final TS ECET Application Form and login with all required details.
- Fill the TS ECET application form with all required details including Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre details and then submit them.
- Candidates must fill all required details in TS ECETapplication form as any void details can cause rejection of application form.
- After submitting all required details in TS ECET 2022 click on “Print Filled- in Application” and login with all required details.
- Now take the Printout of filled TS ECETApplication Form for future reference.
- Candidates don’t need to submit any hardcopy of filled TS ECET Application Form to the authority.
Leave the comment down below for further information or any query regarding TS ECET 2022 Application Form.