TS ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, Qualification, Age Criteria
TS ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria will be set by the exam conducting authority. It is necessary for all the candidates to fulfill it in order to appear in the exam. TS Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET) is organized every year on a state level. It is conducted by the JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. It is conducted for admission into second year of B.E/B .Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses. Through this exam, candidates can get admissions into government/ private universities of Telangana state. To get complete information about TS ECET eligibility criteria 2020 go through this article.
TS ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should carefully go through the eligibilities in order to fill the TS ECET 2020 application form. Without fulfilling the given below eligibility criteria candidates will not be allowed to sit in the examination. So, it is must to satisfy all the eligibilities which is prescribed by the official authority.
In case anyone found to be ineligible at the time of counselling/admission their admission or their candidature will be cancelled on the spot. Candidates are advised to first check the TS ECET eligibility criteria and then fill the application form.
TS ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Here, candidates can check whether they are eligible to apply for the examination or not.
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate should hold domicile of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh state.
- The candidates should fulfill local/nonlocal status requirements prescribed for Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions. The same is applied to the state of Telangana.
- Candidates should have a Diploma or degree in engineering/technology/pharmacy from any recognized university or institution.
- Candidates should have a Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other Diploma as equivalent there to for admission into the relevant B.E. / B. Tech./ B. Pharmacy Courses.
- OR Candidate should have passed the 3-year B.Sc. Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates those are pursuing a Diploma course under sandwich pattern shall be eligible for B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training for the sandwich course before close of counseling for entry into the relevant course.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology / Pharmacy/ B.Sc (Mathematics) Degree with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for admission into relevant courses.
Qualifying marks in TS ECET [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)]-2020
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in TS ECET will be 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (Three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics), i.e., 50 marks out of a total of 200.
In case of SC/ST candidates, there is no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks in the TS ECET 2020 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
If you have any queries to ask us regarding TS ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria, you may leave your queries in the comment box given below.