How to Fill TS ECET 2023 Application Form, Step by Step process
TS ECET 2023 Application Form – Till 11th May
TS ECET 2023 Application Form can be filled till 11th May 2023 with late fee of Rs. 250/-. Check here for application details.
TS ECET 2023 application form has been released from 2nd March 2023. Candidates can filling the online application form only after the activation of registration portal. The application process is continued till 8th May 2023 (without submitting the late fee).
The official authority also provides the application form filling opportunity by paying the late fee. The last date of paying the application fee can be varied as per the application dates.
While filling the application form, candidates also have to upload the scanned images of a photograph and the signature. Candidates are advised to take printout of the filled in application form for further use.
- The application fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking and UPI.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 900 (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) as an application fee.
How to Fill TS ECET 2023 Application Form
Here, candidates get the step-by-step process to fill the application form for TS ECET 2023 through online mode. Candidates are advised to check each and every step carefully. If any step gets skipped it may lead to the rejection of the application form. Check steps below:
- Step1: Registration
- Step2: Payment of Application fee
- Step3: Fill Application Form
- Step4: Upload Images
- Step5: Print Application Form
- Visit the official website link.
- Click on the generated link.
- After that, click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Proceeding for the application form filling process, first candidates need to pay the application fee.
Payment of Application Fee:
- Candidates have the option to submit the application fee through online mode only.
- Click on the payment mode and pay the required application fee.
- Fee can be submitted through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ button and proceed by filling the required details.
- Candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway site.
- Note down the ‘reference Id No.’ for the future reference.
Fill Application Form:
- After the successful payment, click on ‘Proceed to fill Application Form’ tab.
- Now, fill the application form details.
- Candidates have to fill the personal, educational, contact and course details.
- After filling all the details, click on ‘submit’ button to proceed further.
- Now, upload the scanned images of photograph and the signature.
- Click on ‘Upload’ button and select the images to upload.
- Now, click on ‘Upload’ button and submit it.
Printout of Application Form:
- After the successful submission of the application form, print the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form and keep till the admission procedure.
- Take multiple printout of the completely filled-in application form.
Click here to view TS ECET User Guide (Last Year).
If you have any other queries to ask us regarding How to Fill TS ECET 2023 Application Form, you may leave your queries below.
Is polycet entrance applications opened