UGAT 2023 Application (Released), Eligibility- Register Online Here
UGAT 2023 Application Form has been released on 1st February 2023. It has been available through online mode. UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) will be conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). It is a national level entrance exam conducted every year.
It is a standardised test conducted for candidate to take admission in undergraduate programs such as Integrated MBA (IMBA), BBA, BCA, BHM, B.Com, etc. The candidates who qualify the exam can take admission in participating universities/ institutions/ college. In this article we have provided complete details about UGAT Application Form 2023 such as important dates, application form, eligibility, etc.
UGAT 2023 Application Form – Released
UGAT 2023 Application Form has been released from 1st February 2023. Click here to apply.
Here are the details about UGAT 2023 Application form with some key instructions given below:
- The application form for UGAT 2023 has been available through online mode.
- UGAT 2023 Application form has been released from 1st February 2023.
- Candidate must first check the eligibility criteria before applying for the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like name, personal, academic details, phone number, etc.
- After entering the details, candidate must upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Details in application form must be correct as there may not be any correction facility provided to candidates by the authority.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 28th April 2023.
- Submit the form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- Application fee for both online and offline mode is Rs.750/-.
- The application fee can be submitted through online and offline mode both.
- For online mode, candidate can pay using credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- For offline mode, payment can done by Demand Draft drawn in favour of All India Management Association payable at Delhi.
UGAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for UGAT 2023 provided below:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must qualify 12th intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Appearing: Those candidates who are appearing in 12th qualifying exam will be able to apply for exam.
UGAT 2023 Application Dates
Check the official application dates for UGAT 2023 given below:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Application form starts||1st February 2023|
|Last date for submission||28th April 2023|
|Last date to pay fee||–|
|UGAT 2023 exam date||6th May 2023|
How to Apply for UGAT 2023 ?
Here are some steps given below for filling the online application form for UGAT 2023:
- Visit the website (Link is available above).
- Click on “Online registration” option.
- Fill the registration form by entering basic details which includes – name, email id, date of birth, etc.
- After the registration number and password is generated and shall be sent to your mobile and e-mail id.
- Candidates have to enter their registration number and password and click on login button.
- Fill the application form with details like personal, academic details, exam center, communicational details, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature to complete the application form.
- The scanned photograph must be up to 50kb size and in prescribed format.
- The signature size must be up to 50 KB size in jpeg/ jpg format.
- Then candidate must select the payment gateway.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee using offline and online mode.
- Pay the fee using Demand Draft in favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi.
- For online mode, candidate have to pay the fee using Credit card, Debit card, or Net banking.
- After the payment, candidate must check and verify all the details filled in application form.
- Take the printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Leave the comment below if you have any other query related to UGAT 2023 Application Form.