UKSEE 2022 Application (Till 7th July), Registration – Apply Online Here
UKSEE 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 7th July 2022 through online mode. Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination (UKSEE) is a state level entrance exam conducted every year by Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). The examination is conducted for candidates seeking admission in various profession UG & PG Courses of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Management etc. fields. Here in this article, we have provided the complete details with latest updates on UKSEE Application Form 2022.
UKSEE 2022 Application Form – Extended Till 7th July
UKSEE 2022 Application Form Last date has been extended till 7th July 2022. Click here to apply.
UKSEE 2023 Application Form will be released in first week of May 2023. Check more details about UKSEE 2023 Application Form here.
Checkout the detailed information with some key instructions on UKSEE 2022 Application Form:
- UKSEE Application Form can only be submitted through online mode.
- Candidates can register themselves for UKSEE 2022 Examination from 19th June 2022.
- The Application Form has been released specifically for eligible candidates, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the UKSEE 2022.
- Candidates must fill UKSEE application Form with utmost caution, as authority may not provide any correction facility for application form.
- Candidates must submit their application form till 7th July 2022, as no application form will be accepted after the completion of UKSEE Registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled UKSEE Application Form and fee receipt for future references.
- UKSEE application form fee can only be payable through online mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Complete application Fee structure for UKSEE 2022 Application Form will be as follows:
|General and OBC Category||Rs.1500/-|
|For SC/ST Category Candidates||Rs. 750/-|
UKSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms for UKSEE 2022 Examination:
For B. Tech (Lateral Entry):
- Qualification: Applying candidates must have either diploma certificate or B.Sc. degree holder from any recognized institution.
- Marks: Applicants must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for admission.
For B. Pharma:
- Qualification: Candidates applying for Pharma courses should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Candidates should have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination.
For MCA Course:
- Qualification: Applying candidates for MCA programmes should have either BCA or other equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Marks: Applicant must have scored at least 50% marks (45% Marks for reserved category) to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in final semester examination of degree course in 2022 can also apply for examination.
For MBA Course:
- Qualification: Applicant must be 3 year – Bachelor’s degree holder in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Marks: He/she should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category) in their qualifying examination to be eligible for MBA admission.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing for final semester examination in 2022 can also apply for MBA Admission.
UKSEE 2022 Application Dates
Following are the important events and dates regarding UK SEE 2022 Registration From.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Availability of Application Form||19th June 2022|
|Last date of submission||7th July 2022|
|UK SEE 2022 Exam Dates||18th July 2022|
How To Apply For UKSEE 2022
Here are the complete step by step process for filling UKSEE Online Application form 2022:
- Visit the website of UKSEE 2022. (Link is available above)
- Now go to the admission portal of UKSEE and click on new candidates registration link.
- Now fill the UKSEE registration form with all required details including Basic Personal Details, Email Id, Phone Number etc. and complete the registration.
- After completion of registration process, login into the UKSEE Application Form.
- Now fill the UKSEE application Form with all required details including Personal, Academic, Address, Examination Centres etc. and save them.
- The details filled by candidates in the UKSEE Application Form must have valid documentation proof, as it will be required at the time of document verification rounds.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to upload various required documents including passport size photograph, signature and category certificate (if Applicable).
- Photograph should be latest passport with plane background and signature should be scanned within given size and format.
- Category certificate will be required for reserved category candidates only.
- Now select your payment gateway then fill all required details accordingly and proceed the transaction.
- Once transaction will be completed take the printout of filled UKSEE application from and fee receipt for future uses.
Leave the comment down below for any further information and query about UKSEE 2022 Application Form.