Uni GAUGE 2021 Application Form, Registration, Eligibility – Apply Here
Uni GAUGE 2021 Application Form will be commenced from second week of January 2021. Uni GAUGE exam is regulated every year by the Educational Rating & Assessment Foundation (ERA). It is a state level exam through which admission will be offered to candidates in different specialisation of UG Engineering such as B.E/ B.Tech courses. The Uni Gauge qualifying scores will be accepted by 14 participating institutes/ university. Here we are providing details as application form mode, its fee and much more regarding Uni Gauge Application Form 2021.
Uni GAUGE 2021 Application Form
To know about Uni GAUGE 2021 Application Form, candidates can go through below section:
- Uni GAUGE 2021 Application Form will be made available in second week of January 2021.
- Students can apply for Uni GAUGE 2021 via online mode.
- The last date to submit application form will be third week of April 2021.
- Incomplete application form will not be accepted so candidates must fill complete details carefully.
- While filling application form, candidates must also upload scanned image of photograph & signature in prescribed format & size.
- It will be also mandatory for candidates to provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be sent to it.
- The authority will also provide correction facility for the rectification of mistakes (if any) made during filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to go through complete eligibility norms as application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Multiple application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill only single form.
- Sending of any hard copy of filled in application form to exam conducting authority will not be required.
- Once all details will be completely filled, candidates must take its printout & keep it safe till further use.
- The application fee can be paid via online mode.
- Mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net-banking or UPI.
- The application fee will be Rs.1500/- for all category candidates.
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferrable.
Uni Gauge 2021 Application Correction
Candidates will be able to rectify incorrect details in the application form (if any) through online mode. Candidates will have to use login credentials to edit details.
Correction facility will be made available from second to third week of April 2021. Candidates are advised to verify the details before submission as it will be the one time opportunity to make changes.
Uni GAUGE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through following eligibility norms before applying for Uni GAUGE2021:
- Qualification: Candidates must qualify 12th or equivalent level examination form any recognized board/ university.
- Mandatory subject: Applying candidate must have Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) as their mandatory subject.
- Percentage: He/ she must score minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST) in the qualifying examination.
- Diploma: Diploma holder’s candidates will be also eligible to apply for the examination.
- Age Limit: He/ she must be at least 17 years in age as on 31st December 2021.
Uni GAUGE 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check following tentative schedule related to Uni GAUGE 2021 Application Dates:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|Application form starts||2nd week of January 2021|
|Correction facility||2nd to 3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date for form submission||3rd week of April 2021|
|Uni-Gauge 2021 exam||2nd week of May 2021|
How to Apply for Uni GAUGE 2021
Here we are providing step by procedure which candidates must follow while applying for Uni GAUGE 2021:
- Visit the official site (Link will be given above)
- Provide basic & personal details such as candidates name, mail id and phone number.
- Login using the given login credentials.
- Now submit exam preference.
- After that provide other details as gender, academic details, address etc.
- Upload the scanned image of photograph & signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
- Size of scanned image must be less than 80 KB in size.
- Re-check & verify the given details.
- After verification, click on the submit option.
- Once fee will get submitted, a confirmation page will appear on your screen.
- Take its printout & keep it safe till future use.
Candidates must go through complete details in the above article such as application form mode, its fee & much more. Also go through the eligibility norms to avoid any kind of rejection in the Uni GAUGE application form. Application form will be accepted only of those candidates who will fulfill each eligibility norms. Do not forget to follow all the mentioned steps regarding how to fill Uni GAUGE 2021 Application form.
If you have any other queries regarding Uni GAUGE 2021 Application Form, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.