WBJEE JENPAUH 2018: Counselling Schedule, Allotment & Admission
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Counselling (3rd Round) result for nursing has been released. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) conducts the Common Entrance examination titled as JENPAUH 2018. It is a state level examination. This exam is conducted for admission to B.Sc. Nursing, BPT, BASLP & BMLT courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the State of West Bengal. It is also known by the WBJEE JENPAUH. The examination is conducted once in a year. Candidates can check here the complete details about WBJEE JENPAUH 2018.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Notification
WBJEE JENPAUH 2019 Exam Dates has been released on 31st January 2019. Check here for WBJEE JENPAUH 2019.
WBJEE JENPAUH Nursing 2018 Counselling 3rd round result has been released. Click here to check counselling & admission details.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
WBJEE JENPAUH Nursing 2018 Counselling Schedule for 3rd round has been released. Click here to check counselling & admission details.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Counselling Result for Nursing (2nd Round) has been released on 25th September 2018. Certificate verification is on 28th September 2018.Click here for allotment result.
Click here to check notice.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Counselling has been started for BASL & BMLT courses from 25th September 2018 through offline mode. Click here to check notice.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Counselling for Nursing (2nd Round) has been started from 24th September 2019. Click here for counselling.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Counselling Result for B.Sc Nursing has been declared on 22nd August 2018. Click here to check result.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Counselling for B.Sc Nursing Course has been started from 13th August 2018. Click here to register for counselling.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Rank Card has been released now. Click here to get rank card.
- It is also notified for information of the candidates that the Board has decided to provide photocopy of the OMR Sheet and Calculation sheet to the candidates who have appeared in the examination, on their request along with prescribed fee.
- The candidates, who intend to obtain their photo copy of OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet, may apply for the same along with the requisite fee of Rs. 500/- on or before 06/07/2018.
- Those who have already applied under RTI Act 2005 or otherwise may apply afresh for the same along with required fee of Rs. 500/- before stipulated date.
- The prescribed fee may be remitted to this office through Bank Draft, payable in Kolkata in favour of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board.
- The candidates should mention their Application No., Roll No., Name & Address correctly in their application. Application number, Roll number and Name should also be mentioned on the backside of the Bank Draft. The application, addressed to the Vice Chairman, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, along with the bank draft should be sent by speed post or deposited by hand at the Board’s office at AQ13/1, Salt Lake City, Sector-V, Kolkata-700091 within 06/07/2018.
- Photocopy of OMR Sheet or Calculation Sheet shall not be provided to any institution or school for display, commercial purpose or to print/visual media. Applications must be submitted by the candidate. Any application submitted on behalf of a candidate or any incomplete application will be summarily rejected without any further reference.
- The decision of the Competent Authority of the Board shall be final and binding on the candidates. The photocopy of the OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet will be sent to the candidate by speed post only. However, no request will be entertained which will be received after 06/07/2018 in this office under any circumstances.
Click here to check WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Information Bulletin.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Admit Card has been released on 18th May 2018. Click here to get admit card.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Image Correction (Photograph/Signature) has been started now through login. Click here to make correction.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 application form has been closed now. Candidates must get the confirmation page till 26th March 2018. Click here to get confirmation page.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Exam Dates have been released now. The examination will be organized on 27th May 2018. Check Below for other dates.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 application form can be filled 23rd March 2018. Click here to fill application form.
WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Dates 2018
The Official exam schedule of WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 is as follows:
|Online application commences from||27th February 2018|
|Closing date of online application||23rd March 2018|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||26th March 2018|
|Admit card availability||18th May 2018|
|Exam date||27th May 2018|
|Physics & Chemistry||11:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Biological Sciences||2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Counselling for B.Sc Nursing Starts||13th to 19th August 2018|
|Certificate Verification||23rd and 24th August 2018|
WBJEE JENPAUH Counselling 2018
WBJEE Board will not conduct the counselling for providing admission.
It only conducts the exam and prepares the merit list based on candidate’s scores in the entrance test.
Counselling is conducted by Central Selection Committee (AYUSH) for BPT, Central Selection Committee (Nursing) for B.Sc Nursing and PKK College of Education for BASLP.
West Bengal University of Health Sciences conduct counselling for admission to B.M.L.T course.
On the basis of merit, the admission will be offered in various government and private institutions.
Counselling Schedule for B.Sc Nursing:
|Application & Online Payment||13th August 2018 (12 Noon) to 19th August 2018 (Till 4 PM)|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling||13th August 2018 (12 Noon) to 19th August 2018 (Till Midnight)|
|Choice Locking||19th August 2018 (Till Midnight)|
|Result Publication (Round 1)||21st August 2018 (after 4 PM)|
|Document Verification by physical appearance of candidates: Auditorium, Academic Building & SSKM Hospital (PG Hospital)||23rd August to 28th August 2018 (10 AM)|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institution for Online Admission||27th to 29th August 2018 (10 AM to 4 PM)|
WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2018
WBJEE JENPAUH Result 2018 has been published by the board after a few days of the written exam.
The result has been published on 24th June 2018.
The final result has been declared in the form of the rank card containing candidate’s rank and total score.
The list has been released in the name and style of ‘GMR’ (General Merit Rank).
Another separate merit rank has been published in the name of ‘GMR-N’ for only female candidates for admission into B.Sc (Nursing).
WBJEE JENPAUH Application Form 2018
Click here to check WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Instructions.
- For the convenience of students, the board provide the online facility for filling the WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 application form.
- The application form was released on 27th February 2018.
- The last date to fill the application form was 23rd March 2018.
- Upload recent color passport size photograph (Size: 10 KB to 100 KB & Dimension: 4 cm x 3 cm) and the signature (Size: 3 KB to 30 KB & Dimension: 4 cm x 1.5 cm) in JPG/JPEG format.
- After filling the form completely, candidates must take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe till the completion of admission process.
- No correction was allowed after the form submission.
- If any candidate intends to correct any information in their application, they need to personally visit the Board office with all original documents by the last date of application.
Click here to check WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Guideline for Online Application.
- The application fee for all category candidates Rs. 500 + Bank Service Charges.
- Application fee can be paid by internet banking/credit card/debit card.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria of WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 from here:
- A candidate should be an Indian National.
- Domicile: Candidates must have the domicile of West Bengal.
- Lower Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Upper Age Limit: There will be no upper age limit for B.Sc (Nursing) & BPT courses. For BASLP, the upper age limit should not be more than 25 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Qualifying Exam: The qualification needed to appear this exam is 12th passed from a recognized board.
- Subjects: The qualifying exam must be passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English subjects.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates have to score minimum 45% marks taken together in PCB and English. For reserved category students ( SC/ST/OBC-A & B, PwD), the minimum marks are 40%.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing candidates can also apply.
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2018
WBJEE JENPAUH admit card 2018 has been issued online by the WBJEEB on 18th May 2018.
Candidates have to bring the printed hard copy of admit card along with one photo id proof to the examination hall.
If a candidate needs a duplicate admit card after the examination, the same can be provided by the Board, but only till 31st July 2018 by paying Rs. 500.
Click here to check WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Rules of the Examination.
WBJEE JENPAUH Exam Pattern 2018
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (OMR Sheet).
- Number of Papers: The exam will consist of two papers, Paper-1 is of Physics and Chemistry & Paper-2 is of Biological Sciences.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain the Multiple Choice questions.
- Number of Questions: Each paper will carry 50 questions.
- Maximum Marks: Each paper will consist of 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded 2 marks.
- Negative Marking: -1/2 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Language: The question paper will be published in English and Bengali language.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours will be given to complete the each paper.
Click here to check WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Exam Centers.
WBJEE JENPAUH Syllabus
The syllabus is comprised of class 11th and 12th standard of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE). Candidates can study from class 11th & 12th subjects.
If candidates have any query regarding WBJEE JENPAUH 2018, they can leave their query in below comment box.