WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling (Started) – Get Schedule Here
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling has been started for UG. WBJEE Board organizes the state level entrance exam of WBJEE JENPAUH. This entrance exam is conducted to offer admission into B.Sc. Nursing, BMLT, BASLP and BPT programmes. Admission is offered in these programmes in various colleges and institutions located in the state of West Bengal. Through this article, we have provided complete information of WBJEE JENPAUH Counselling 2020.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling – Started
WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2020 Counselling Registration & Choice Filling has been started. Click Here to register and fill choices.
Board has published the notification of counselling. Candidates can check complete details of notification and other information of counselling through the website. Only the eligible candidates are invited for counselling process. It is organised through online mode.
Candidates who have qualified the entrance test with the minimum qualifying marks are treated as eligible candidates. Before the counselling and seat allotment, the board has also published course and institute wise seats availability on the website. Various institutions conducts separate counselling for providing admission.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling Dates
Below we have provided official dates for the WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 counselling:
|1st round registration and uploading of documents||16th to 21st October 2020|
|Uploading of corrected documents by candidates||16th to 22nd October 2020|
|Choice filling and locking||16th to 22nd October 2020|
|Declaration of rank||2nd November 2020|
|1st round of seat allotment result||5th November 2020|
|Verification of PWD status at IPGMER||6th November 2020|
|Seat acceptance (with freeze or up gradation) and payment of provisional admission fees by the candidates||5th to 9th November 2020|
|2nd round of seat allotment result||12th November 2020|
|Verification of PWD status at IPGMER||13th November 2020|
|Seat acceptance and payment of provisional admission fees by the candidates||12th to 17th November 2020|
|Physical reporting to institutes||19th November 2020|
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling Procedure
- Online Registration: Candidates are first required to register themselves for the counselling rounds. A link for registration is provided on the website. Access the link and enter roll number, Password, security pin and login with these details.
- Payment of Registration Fee: At the time of registering for the counselling process, candidates have to make payment as counselling fee. The counselling fee is Rs. 500/-. The fee can be paid by the candidates through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Choice Filling & Locking: After the registration and fee payment, candidates have to make choice of course and college online. Candidates can also select multiple choices of course or college. As per the priority, candidates have to keep their most preferred choice at the top and less preferable choices below. After making the choice, candidates have to lock their choices. No change in the choices will be made after locking the options.
- Counselling Rounds: Candidates for the round I of counselling will be called as per the order of merit. After round I, candidates who did not get seats or whose allotment is cancelled or opted for up gradation are able to participate in the counselling round 2. Candidates who have not participated in earlier rounds or whose seats were cancelled earlier will be allotted seats in round 3.
- Seat Allotment: Allotment of seats will be checked by the candidates by online mode from the website. Candidates after the counselling rounds will be provisionally allocated seats in various institutions.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 counselling process will be organized through online mode. Candidates have to qualify all the stages of counselling process to get final admission in the respective institution.
If you have any query related to WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Counselling, you can ask your query in the comments section below.