WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Get Here
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card will be released in third week of May 2020. WB JENPAS-UG is a state level entrance exam. It is conducted for the admission into BPT, BMLT, BASLP and B.Sc. Nursing courses. Admission will be given to qualified candidates in West Bengal state only. The examination is organized once in a year in the month of May. Here you can read the complete information about WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2020.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card
The admit card will contain all the important particulars for the students needed in appearing the examination. The WBJEE JENPAS-UG admit card will contain the name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth of the candidates, etc.
It will also contain the exam centre address, date of exam and exam time. Candidates must check all details mentioned on the admit card just after downloading the admit card.
If any mismatching or discrepancies found in admit card details, candidates must contact with the board immediately.
Candidates must visit their exam centers that will be mentioned on their admit card one or two days before the exam, so that on the exam day, no hustle and bustle situation would arise.
Documents Required with Admit Card
On the day of WBJEE JENPAS-UG exam, students have to show their admit card (original print out) to appear for the exam.
With the admit card, students also have to carry their valid ID proof. Students are advised not to forget to carry these documents as without it candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
The ID proof shown by the students should be same as the one mentioned in the application form
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card Date
WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 entrance examination will be held in fourth week of May 2020. The admit card will be released in the third week of May 2020. The admit card will be released via online mode through the website of WBJEE JENPAS-UG.
The release of the admit card will be notified along with the releasing of notification and entire exam schedule. The notification for all dates will be release in last week of February 2020.
How to Download the WB JENPAUH Admit Card
Here, get step by step complete procedure for how to download the WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2020 admit card:
- Visit the official website of the WBJEEB. (link will be given here).
- Click on ‘WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2020’.
- Enter the application number and password.
- Click on login button.
- Click on download button for admit card.
- The admit card will be shown on your computer screen.
- Download your admit card.
- Keep it safe for the further process of admission till the end of counselling procedure.
Students must follow the below given instructions for the exam:
- Students before appearing for the exam should go through complete instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- Student must not carry any kind of restricted item into the exam hall like any kind of Electric Equipments, Bluetooth, Mobile Phones, Calculators, Wireless Sets, White Fluid, Markers, Books, Notes, etc.
- Students must report at the exam centre as per time and date mentioned on the admit card. Candidates must avoid late entry.
- Candidates must avoid any kind of misbehavior at the exam hall. Any misconduct or misbehavior shown will lead to disqualification.
If you have any other query about WBJEE JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card, you can ask us in the comment box given below.