XAT 2019 Registration, XAT Application Form, Released – Apply Here
XAT 2019 Registration Last Date has been extended till 9th December 2018. XAT is conducted every year by the XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute) on the behalf of XAMI. It is a university level entrance exam conducted for admission in more than 100 management institutions of India. Appearing in XAT is necessary step for getting admission in XLRI and XAT associated colleges. XAT 2019 Exam City Correction has been started. Candidates can get the complete details regarding XAT registration 2019, exam dates, eligibility, etc.
XAT 2019 Registration – Extended till 9th Dec
XAT 2019 Registration Last Date has been extended till 9th December 2018 with late fee. Click here for registration.
XAT 2019 Exam City Correction has been started from 14th November 2018. Click here to view notice.
Candidates should go through the guidelines given below to register for XAT 2019.
- Candidates can register for XAT through online mode only.
- Except XLRI, candidates have to apply separately for each participating institution.
- XAT 2019 registration has been started from 20th August 2018.
- The registration can be done till 9th December 2018.
- Candidates have to fill the basic details to generate the XAT provisional ID and password.
- Candidates have to upload the photograph (200 x 230 pixels and size of file should be between 20kb-50kb) and signature (140 x 60 pixels and size of file should be between 10kb-20kb).
- Fill application form carefully, as no modification can be done later on.
XAT registration fee will be Rs. 1700/- and Rs. 2000/- with late fee. Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
The fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/Internet Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility given below to appear in the XAT test.
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Foreign Nationals: NRI/foreign candidates can also apply through GMAT score (those belong to the Dubai & Kathmandu has option to appear in the XAT 2019).
- Qualifying Exam: One should have the Graduation degree of minimum three years in any discipline from a recognized university/institution.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can apply only if they will complete their examination from 10 June, 2019.
XAT Exam Date 2019
Candidates can check the events related to the XAT 2019 Exam Dates.
|Starting of registration||20th August 2018|
|Registration closes on||30th November 2018|
|Exam city correction||14th November 2018|
|Last date to for registration with late fee||1st – 9th December 2018|
|Exam date||6th January 2019|
How to Apply for XAT
Here we have give some steps to complete the XAT 2019 registration.
- Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab.
- Enter name, contact details ad valid email Id. A provisional XAT ID and password will be generated.
- Now fill all the details in the application form.
- Check all details are filled carefully and click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Validate the details and save application form by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines.
- Click on the ‘Preview’ tab to and verify the entire application form before the final submission of it.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Click here to view instructions to fill the application form.
If you have any other queries about XAT 2019 Registration, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.