XAT Eligibility 2019 – Check XLRI Eligibility Criteria, Qualifying Exam
XAT Eligibility 2019 has been released by the exam conducting authority. The XLRI organizes the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes). It is a all India level examination organized for those aspirants looking for admissions in management programmes. XAT exam will be conducted on 6th January 2019. Many government and private colleges accept the XAT score card for providing admission to candidates in the management courses. Here we are providing details about XAT Eligibility 2019.
XAT Eligibility 2019
Students seeking for admissions in management courses may appear for the XAT exam. Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling XAT Application. Here we are providing the officially prescribed XAT Eligibility 2019:
- Indian national candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.
- NRI and foreign candidates (except Dubai and Kathmandu) can also apply through GMAT score.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates who have secured above 50% marks in the graduation can apply for this exam.
- Appearing: Students completing the final exam by 10th June 2019 are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for XLRI Programmes
Students interested in XLRI programmes may check the eligibility criteria from here:
Human Resource Management (HRM) & Business Management (BM):
- Qualifying Exam: Students should hold a three year duration bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from any recognized college or university.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Indian candidates should have cleared the XAT exam.
- Foreign candidates (except Dubai and Kathmandu) are required to clear the GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test).
General Management Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree for at least three year duration in India or abroad.
- Experience: Candidates must have minimum five years experience of managerial/ supervisory by 31st March 2019.
- Students must have applied for XAT 2019 or GMAT 2019 (taken between 1st December 2016 to 20th December 2018).
If you have any other queries related to XAT Eligibility 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments below in the comment box.