XAT Eligibility 2023, XLRI Eligibility Criteria, Qualifying Exam – Know Here
XAT Eligibility 2023 has been released by the exam conducting authority. The XLRI organizes the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) on behalf of XAMI (Xavier Association of Management Institutes). It is an all India level examination organized for those aspirants looking for admissions in management programmes. XAT exam will be conducted on 8th January 2023. Many government and private colleges accept the XAT score card for providing admission to candidates in the management courses. Here we are providing details about XAT Eligibility 2023.
Admission Open 2023
XAT Eligibility 2023
Students seeking for admissions in management courses may appear for the XAT exam. Students are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling XAT 2023 Application. Here we are providing the officially prescribed XAT Eligibility 2023:
- Indian national candidates are eligible to apply for this exam.
- NRI and foreign candidates (except Dubai and Kathmandu) can also apply through GMAT score.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates who have secured above 50% marks in the graduation can apply for this exam.
- Appearing: Students completing the final exam by 10th June 2023 will be also eligible to apply.
Eligibility for XLRI Programmes
Students interested in XLRI programmes may check the eligibility criteria from here:
Human Resource Management (HRM) & Business Management (BM):
- Qualifying Exam: Students should hold a three year duration bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline from any recognized college or university.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Indian candidates should have cleared the XAT exam.
- Foreign candidates (except Dubai and Kathmandu) are required to clear the GMAT (Graduate Management Aptitude Test).
General Management Programme:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree for at least three year duration in India or abroad.
- Experience: Candidates must have minimum five years experience of managerial/ supervisory by 31st March 2023.
- Students must have applied for XAT 2022 or GMAT 2023 (taken between 1st December 2018 to 20th December 2023).
XAT 2023 Application Form
XAT 2023 Application form is made available from 10th August 2022. Candidates can fill their application from through online mode. Any offline mode is not provided to fill the application form. Candidates must fill the application form carefully.
Fill all the details like education, personal, communication and etc. details. Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the form. Application correction facility may provide by the authorities.
Application form can be filled till 30th November 2022. Take a printout of the filled application form and keep it secure for future references. Application fee can be paid through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking etc.
XAT 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates can check XAT 2023 exam dates from the given section:
|Registration starts||10th August 2022|
|Registration end date||30th November 2022|
|Admit card||20th December 2022|
|Exam Date||8th January 2023|
|Result||Last week of January 2023|
|Scorecard||Last week of January 2023 to Last week of March 2023|
XAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria must be carefully checked by the applicants before applying for it. It can be checked by online mode on the website. No candidate will be allowed for admission into various institutions in case they are found ineligible later.
If you have any other queries related to XAT Eligibility 2023, you can ask us by leaving your comments below in the comment box.