XAT Score Card 2022, Result Date – Get Score Card Here
XAT 2022 Score Card will be released in third week of January 2022. XLRI on behalf of XAMI conducts XAT 2022. It is the all India level entrance exam which is organized for selecting appropriate candidates for management education. XAT 2022 scores will be accepted by more than 150 institutions for providing admission. NRI/Foreign candidates can apply in the participating institutions of XAT through Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Check this article further for getting complete information about XAT Score Card 2022.
XAT 2022 Score Card
XAT 2022 scorecard will be released in third week of January 2022 through online mode. The authority will also send the scorecard via email. XAT result 2022 will be declared in third week of January 2022. Students can receive their scorecards on the email address provided at the time of registration. It will not be released through any offline mode.
The score card will be available under candidate’s login. To download the score card, students need to login using registration number and DOB. The score cards indicates candidate’s performance in XAT 2022. The score card contain the performance of the candidate in XAT 2022 which will be mailed individually to all the candidates.
XAT Score Card Validity
XAT Score card will be valid only for one year. It will be valid for the admission session i.e. 2022. Admission on the basis of XAT score card 2022 will not be carried forward for the next session of admissions for management courses.
Through XAT Score card, candidates can apply for admission in the participating institutions of XAT. Score card contain XAT scores, percentage and percentile obtained in each section and overall percentile.
How to Check Score Card
Candidates must follow the given steps to get the score card:
- Visit to the official website. (Link will be provided above)
- Click on that link.
- Fill your “XAT Registration Number” & “Password”.
- Click on the login button.
- The score card will be appeared on the computer screen.
- Take a print copy of it for further use.
Institutions Using XAT Scores
Candidates wishing to join the member institutions of XAT for pursuing management education need to qualify the XAT 2022. Each institution will have its separate criteria for admitting candidates to the institution. Based on XAT scores, students will be shortlisted for GD/PI conducted by the respective institutions.
XAT Member Institutes:
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management, Bangalore
- ST. Francis Institute of Management & Research (SFIMR), Mumbai
- St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration, Bangalore
- St.Aloysius Institute of Management and Information Technology, Mangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Institute of Management, Jabalpur
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
XAT Associate Institutes:
- ABS Asian Business School, Noida
- Accurate Institute of Management and Technology, Greater Noida
- Acharya Bangalore B-School, Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences, Bangalore
- Acharya School of Management, Bangalore
- Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT), Bangalore
- Alliance University, Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- APG Shimla University, Shimla
- Aryans Business School, Chandigarh
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Asian School of Business Management,Bhubaneswar
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management(BIMM), Pune
- Bengal Institute of Business Studies, Kolkata
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), New Delhi
- Bhavan’s Centre for Communication and Management, Bhubaneswar
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Greater Noida
- BLS Institute of Management, Mohan Nagar
- BML Munjal University, Gurgoan
- BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar
- Chandragupta Institutre of Management, Patna
- CMS Business School, Bangalore
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Institute of Management and Higher Studies, Kanpur
If students have any query regarding XAT Score Card 2022, they can ask us by commenting below in the comment box.