Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University – College of Engineering, Kakinada
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University College of Engineering (JNTUCE) was established in the year 1946 with named “The College of Engineering” which was affiliated by the Andhra University. In the year 2003, the college becomes an autonomous constituent institution of Jawahar Lal Nehru Technological University and approved by the UGC.
The JNTUCE is a flagship unit of JNTU Kakinada. The campus is sprawled over 110 acres of land. The campus is sited on the national Highway-214 in the beautiful serene of the east coastal area in Kakinada, the district of Andhra Pradesh.
The JNTUCE is conducting 6 B.Tech programmes and 11 M.Tech programmes in various disciplines in the field of engineering & technology. More than 50 scholars have been awarded with PhD degree in research programme. Read More >>
Students & Faculty:
The college has around 558 seats for the annual admission and more than 78 faculty members from all departments of the engineering and technology.
The campus provides the ambient accommodation facility for the boys, girls and staff. The campus provides the central library, health care centre, gymnasium, auditorium, conference hall, central computer centre, language lab, bank & ATM, post office, stationary, canteen and facility for disabled students.
The college conducts various national & international workshops, seminars and conferences. The college regulates the club activities, sports & cultural activities, technical festival and NCC & NSS activities.
No Data available.