Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary (SGT) University, Gurgaon
Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary (SGT) University, Gurgaon is a private university that was established in the year 2013. It is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). The University offers various courses in the field of management, agriculture, law, engineering, medical, pharmacy and social sciences etc. All the law programmes got approval from the Bar Council of India, New Delhi.
The University is situated at Chandu-Bhudera on the outskirts of Gurgaon which is the commercial, industrial and educational hub of the country. The university campus is spread over 60 acres of land. The university is just 20 km from Delhi’s International Airport.
Various necessary facilities are provided by the university such as a fully air-conditioned library with state of art facilities with a huge collection of latest books, national and international journals, periodicals and online databases. The university has a well-facilitated computer centre, wi-fi facilities and provides separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with mess facility. The university also has a hospital and besides these various other recreational facilities are provided like transportation facilities, sports facility and cafeteria etc.
Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University provides Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA). The university also offers integrated MBA programme & MBA in Hospital Management. Faculty of Law runs Bachelor of Arts & Bachelor of Laws (BA LLB (Hons.)), Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Laws (BBA LLB (Hons.)), Bachelor of Laws (LLB) & Ph.D in Law. The University has the faculty of agricultural Sciences that offers B.Sc (Hons) in agriculture. Some popular courses are listed below:
- BA LLB – 5 years
- BBA LLB – 5 years
- LLB – 3 years
- Ph.D – 3 years
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (VLSI Design and Digital Signal Processing)
- Civil Engineering (Construction Management, Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering)
- Mechanical Engineering (Thermal Engineering, Manufacturing & Automation, Industrial Engineering, CAD/CAM, Automobile Engineering)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Graphics and Multimedia, Data Mining and Data Warehousing)
Doctor of Medicine (MD) in
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) in
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology
- Paediatrics & Preventive Dentistry
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Public Health Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Oral Medicine and Radiology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
There is no information related to placement given in the official site. When any information regarding placement will come we will update it.