Sri Venkateswara University – College of Engineering, Tirupati
Sri Venkateswara University – College of Engineering was established by Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru in the year 1959 as a private and self-financing autonomous institution in the campus of Osmania University which was established in 1954. The College of Engineering is approved by the UGC and accredited by the NAAC.
The University College of Engineering is located in a huge campus over 1000 acres of land with 3 more university colleges named the College of Arts, College of Science and College of Commerce, Management & Computer Science. The campus is sited at the Tirupati, the temple city of the Andhra Pradesh.
The Sri Venkateswara University – College of Engineering is conducting 6 B.Tech programmes, and 10 M.Tech programmes in various disciplines in the field of engineering & technology. The college offers the research programme in engineering and technology. Read More >>
The college has around 59 faculty members from all departments of the engineering and technology.
The campus provides a central library, health centre, gymnasium, auditorium, conference hall, stadium, computer centre, e-classrooms, language lab, bank, post office, cooperative store, canteen, counselling centre, police station, separate hostel for boys & girls and working woman and facility for disabled students.
The college conducts various national & international seminars, workshops and conferences. The college association regulates the educational tours, group discussion, guest lectures and quizzes. The college organizes the club activities, sports & cultural activities, technical festival and NCC & NSS activities.
No Data available.