HBSE 10th Result 2020 (Declared), Secondary Exam Result – Get Here
HBSE 10th Result 2020 has been declared on 11th July 2020. Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) is the main authority to regulate the board examinations for both 10th and 12th class in the state of Haryana. It is also referred as Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE). The board was formed in the year of 1969 with its headquarter is situated in the Bhiwani, Haryana. The result will be released after one or two months of the successful completion of board exams. Here, students can get the complete details of Haryana Board 10th result 2020.
HBSE 10th Result 2020 – Declared
HBSE 10th Result 2020 has been declared on 11th July 2020. Click here to check result.
Note: Due to high traffic site is running slow.
The board will declare the result within one or two months of the completion of the exam. The board will publish the HBSE 10th result 2020 through online mode.
Students those who have appeared in the exam can check their result on the website of board and in our article too. We will provide the direct link to access the Haryana Board 10th class result 2020. The students should keep their roll number secured till the declaration of the result.
Haryana Board 10th Result 2020 Releasing Date
The HBSE 10th result has been released on 11th July 2020. Last year the Haryana 10th board result was declared on 17th May 2019. The exam was commenced in the month of March 2019.
The board will decide when to declare the result as per the exams schedule. Students are advised to check regularly our website for latest updates regarding results.
HBSE 10th Result Analysis
Here, we have mentioned the previous year result analysis of 10th class examinations:
|Year||Appeared Students||Passing %||% of Boys||% of Girls|
|2018||3, 64, 800||44.38%||47.6||55.34|
In the above table, we have mentioned details such as number of appeared students, overall passing percentage of the students and passing percentage of boys and girls.
It is concluded that the strength of appearing students is increasing every year. It is also good for the board students that the overall passing percentage is also increased, i.e., 97.68% in the year 2017. The passing percentage of both girls and boys are almost equal.
In year 2018, total 3, 64, 800 students appeared in exam and overall passing percentage was 44.38%
How to Check the Result
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the HBSE 10th result 2020:
- Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, enter the “Roll Number” or “Name” in the given space.
- Click on the “Find Results” button.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, check your result carefully.
- Students must take printout of the result for future references.
Important Points to be Remembered
- The students can apply for re-checking/re-evaluation of the mark sheet if they are not satisfied with the marks within a few days of the declaration of the result.
- After downloading the result, students must check their name & other details in the result sheet.
- In case of students found any mistake in the result, they should contact to their respective school or board.
- Students must keep their result sheet secure till the board will provide the original mark sheet.
If you have any other queries about HBSE 10th Result 2020, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.