JKBOSE 10th Result 2019, J&K 10th Board Result (Released) – Get Here
JKBOSE Class 10th Result 2019 for Jammu Division (Winter zone) has been released on 12th July 2019. This board is alsso responsible to conduct class 10th & 12th examination. The board was established on 21st August 1975. Approx 10,609 schools are affiliated with the board across the state. The result will be declared by the board after one month of the examination. Students can read this article to get the complete information about JK Board 10th Result 2019.
JKBOSE Class 10th Results 2019 – Released
JKBOSE Class 10th Result 2019 for Jammu Division (Winter zone) has been released on 12th July 2019. Click here to check result.
JKBOSE Class 10th Result 2019 for Jammu Division (summer zone) has been released. Click here to check result.
JKBOSE Class 10th Result 2018-19 for Kashmir Division (winter zone) has been released. Click here to check result.
JKBOSE 10th Class Result Analysis
In this table, we have mentioned the last five years result analysis, including the total number of students appeared, overall passing percentage, passing percentage of boys and the girls.
|Year||Total Appeared Students||Overall Passing Percentage||Girls Passing Percentage||Boys Passing Percentage|
As per the above table, the passing percentage of boys & girls were increased in 2018 as per last four years.
The total number of students remained same for the last three years. In the year 2017, the total number of appeared students was 50,293.
In the year 2014, it was 75,237 out of which 63.58% students were passing the examination.
However, the overall passing percentage was increased in the year 2018 as compared to last few years.
How to Check the JK Board 10th Result 2019
To check the JKBOSE Class 10th Results 2019, students should follow the steps given below.
- Navigate the official website link (link is given above).
- Click on that link.
- A new page will be opened on the screen.
- Now, fill your ‘roll number’ or ‘name’ in the specified space.
- After that, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The result will be generated on your system in the pdf format.
- Download the pdf file and take the printout for further use.
JKBOSE 10th Class Result 2019 Details
In the result, the following details will be mentioned:
- Students name
- Enrollment number
- Roll no.
- Subject name
- Subject code
- School code
- School name
- Marks secured in each subjects (Theory/ Practical)
- Total marks
- Result status (Pass/ Fail)
- Date of Birth (D.O.B)
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
Points to be Remembered
- As per the marks obtained by the students in the exam, they will able to choose the stream in the next higher class.
- The Board will not send the copy of the mark sheet to the students by post. However, a student can get these documents from the school after one month from the date of declaration of the result.
- The board will publish the merit list in which the names of the toppers along with the marks mentioned.
- Students should verify all the details on the mark sheet. In case of any error, students should contact the officials.
JKBOSE 10th Class Result 2019 Re-checking/ Re-evaluation
If any student feels he/she has obtained less marks in any of the subject, then they can apply for re-evaluation or re-checking.
This will be only one time opportunity for students to get passed in class 10th & also to prove themselves.
Students must take benefit of the opportunity by paying a nominal fee as directed. They will also have to submit application form through their respective school.
JKBOSE 10th Class Result 2019 Supplementary
Despite giving best efforts, some students may fail to secure passing marks in the JKBOSE 10th Result 2019. In this case, he/she must apply for supplementary examination.
This will be the only chance for students to improve their marks in individual or multiple subjects. They will have to fill application form that will be made available in the website.
If you have any other queries about JKBOSE Class 10th Results 2019, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.