AEEE 2020 Application Form, Registration (Started) – Apply Online Here
AEEE 2020 Application has been started from 19th September 2019. Candidates can fill application form online through the website. AEEE is a university level entrance examination. Through this exam, candidates will get admission in Engineering courses. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is conducted every year by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Through AEEE, admission will be offered in Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore), Amritapuri (Kollam), etc. campuses. Application form can be filled through online or offline both modes. Candidates can read the complete article to know more about the AEEE application form 2020 including details like dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
AEEE 2020 Application Form – Started
AEEE 2020 Application has been started from 19th September 2019. Click here to apply.
Candidates can go through the details about the AEEE 2020 application form from the given section:
- Application form is available from 19th September 2019.
- Candidates can fill their application form through online and offline modes.
- For online application, candidates can apply through the website.
- Candidates can purchase offline application form from the Amrita University admission office.
- Fill details in the application form like education, personal, etc. in the application form.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Choose the examination city while filling the application form.
- Candidates can submit their application form till 6th April 2020.
- Candidates should take a printout of the filled application form and keep it safe till other admission procedures.
- Candidates will have to send offline application form with demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favor of Amrita School of Engineering, payable at Coimbatore.
- Application fee will be paid through online mode.
- Application fee will be Rs.1000 for all category candidates.
- Application fee will be Rs.300 for candidates who are applying through JEE Mains.
- Candidates can pay online application fee using debit card, credit card/ net banking.
AEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check AEEE 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must fall on or after 1st July 1999.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must pass their 10th and 12th level from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidate must have obtained minimum of 60% aggregate marks in PCM subjects. Candidates must secure 55% marks in each three subjects.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass their 12th level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those are appearing in their 12th class are also eligible to apply.
AEEE 2020 Application Dates
Here, candidates can check official AEEE 2020 dates regarding the application form and examination:
|Starting of application form||19th September 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||6th April 2020|
|AEEE 2020 online/ offline exam date||23rd-27th April 2020|
How to Apply for AEEE 2020
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about the AEEE 2020 Application form:
- Go through the official website (link is mentioned above).
- Enter asked details such as mobile number and email id.
- A user id and password will be sent to your registered mail id or mobile number.
- Now login using user id and password.
- After login fill the application form.
- Fill details like education, personal and other contact details correctly.
- Candidates have to enter details including gender, name of the candidates, nationality and other.
- After submitting all details upload the documents.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Photograph size must be in 3.5 cm (Width)x 4.5 cm (H) size and signature size should be in 3.5 cm (Width)x 1.5 cm (H) size.
- Now select your payment mode and pay the application fee.
- After completing all the procedure submit your application form.
- Review the details before submitting the application form. After the last date no correction facility will be provided by the authority.
- Now click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Keep it secure till other admission procedures.
In the above article, we have mentioned details about AEEE 2020 application form. Candidates can check application form related dates and eligibility criteria. Students must fill the application form correctly to avoid any kind of mistake. Candidates can also check procedure to fill the application form.
If you have any other query about AEEE 2020 Application Form, then you can ask us by leaving your query below.