NEET PG 2023 Counselling, Stray Vacancy Round – Know Here
NEET PG 2023 Allotment (Stray Vacancy Round) has been released. It is conducted by the National Board of Educations (NBE). NEET PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination to get admission in various MD/ MS and PG diploma courses. It is a single window entrance exam for PG courses in order get admission in government, private and deemed universities of country. It is a national level entrance exam in which numbers of candidate appeared every year. In this article candidates can get the details of NEET PG Counselling 2023.
NEET PG Counselling 2023 – Allotment Out (Stray Vacancy Round)
NEET PG 2023 Allotment (Stray Vacancy Round) has been released. Click here to check allotment.
NEET PG 2023 Allotment Result (Round 3) has been released on 28th September 2023. Click here to check allotment.
NEET PG 2023 Final Allotment Result (Round 2) has been released on 31st August 2023. Click here for allotment.
NEET PG 2023 Allotment Result (Round 1) has been released on 7th August 2023. Click here for allotment result.
NEET PG 2023 Counselling is being conducted as a centralised counselling for all State, UT and institutions. The counselling is organised on all India bases by the MCC for all India 50% quota seats.
The admissions is only provided on fulfilment of all eligibilities in order to get admission followed by the counselling. Seat allotment has been released on 7th August 2023 for Round 1.
It is must to register on the website for taking part in the counselling procedure. The NEET PG 2023 cut off marks are also necessary to obtain in order to be eligible for admission. Every state/ UT/ Institutions generates the merit list for the admission in 50% state quota seats. Counselling for admission in the State Quota seats will be organised by the concerned States/ UT.
NEET PG Counselling Schedule 2023
Here, we are providing official dates of NEET PG 2023 counselling for 50% All India Quota & Deemed + Central University:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Counselling Registration & fee payment||27th July 2023 to 3rd August 2023 (12 noon)|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||27th July 2023 to 4th August 2023 (10 am)|
|Process of Seat Allotment||5th to 6th August 2023|
|Result Declaration||7th August 2023|
|Documents Uploading||8th August 2023|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College||8th – 14th August 2023|
|Verification of joined candidates||15th – 17th August 2023|
|Registration/ Payment||17th – 23rd August 2023|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||22nd – 24th August 2023|
|Process of Seat Allotment||25th to 27th August 2023|
|Result Declaration||28th August 2023|
|Documents Uploading||29th August 2023|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College||29th – 5th September 2023|
|Verification of joined candidates||5th September 2023|
|Registration/ Payment||22nd – 25th September 2023|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||22nd – 25th September 2023|
|Process of Seat Allotment||26th to 27th September 2023|
|Result Declaration||28th September 2023|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College||29th September- 6th October 2023|
|Verification of joined candidates||26th – 27th September 2023|
|Online stray vacancy round|
|Registration/ Payment||9th – 11th October 2023|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||9th – 11th October 2023|
|Process of Seat Allotment||12th- 13th October 2023|
|Result Declaration||14th October 2023|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/ Dental College||15th- 20th October 2023|
|Verification of joined candidates||–|
NEET PG Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure is comprised following steps:
Step 1: Counselling Registration:
- Visit to the website link (Link is given above).
- Click on “New Registration” link.
- Register yourself for the counselling.
- Candidates should save the password that they have created at the time of registration.
- Pay the counselling fee, i.e. Rs. 1000 (For AIQ /Central University UR candidates) & Rs. 500 (For SC/ST/OBC/PH) and Rs. 5000 (For Deemed University candidates).
- Candidates also have to pay the tution fee which is refunded if no seats will be allotted to the candidates. The tution fees are:
- For AIQ/ Central University UR candidates: Rs. 25000.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH: Rs. 10,000.
- For Deemed: Rs 2,00,000.
Step 2: Choice Filling & Locking Choices:
- After online registration (registration is compulsory to take part in online allotment process), candidates will have to fill in choice of subjects and Institutions/colleges in order of preference.
- Once the choice is filled in, it can be modified before locking it.
- During the choice locking period, it is necessary to lock the choices to get a print of your submitted choices.
- If the candidate does not lock the choice submitted by them, submitted choices by them will be automatically locked.
- Take a print of the filled choices for future use.
- You can fill as many choices as per your preferences.
Step 3: Seat Allotment:
- After choice filling, the seat allotment process take place.
- The seat are allotted to the candidates on the basis of filled choices, availability of seats, category, etc.
- The result is declared on the website on various rounds.
Step 4: Reporting:
- Candidates will be allotted seats will be required to join the allotted college/ course within stipulated time.
- After last date, no admission will be allowed.
State Quota Merit List
The seats in state quota or in private universities are filled on the basis of NEET PG result. While preparing of state quota merit list, many factors are taken into consideration such as category, subcategory, final eligibility, state category rank and other reservation policies.
On the basis of generated merit list by all State/ UT/ Institutions, the final merit list is generated on the website. There is no reservation policy for offering the admissions. However the seats will be reserved for some categories.
NEET PG Important Instructions
- There is three rounds of counseling for Deemed and Central Universities followed by one Final Mop Up round at the Institution Level for stray vacancies.
- From 2018, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana students are also eligible for All India Quota Counselling.
- Candidates, those not register in Round 1 only they can register for Round 2.
- If candidates apply for both AIQ and for Deemed University, they have to pay only the higher fee i.e. of Deemed University Rs. 5000.
- In case, a seat is allotted during the Round 1, candidates are required to join allotted institution/college and complete the admission formalities then the only candidate can exercise an option to participate in next round (2nd Round).
- If there is discrepancy in spelling in documents candidate must carry proof that the documents belongs to same person, in form of an affidavit/ undertaking.
Documents Required at the Day of Counselling:
Candidates are instructed to do not forget to bring the documents in original given below on the day of counselling.
- NEET PG 2023 Result/ Rank Letter
- NEET PG 2023 Admit Card
- High School/ Higher Secondary Certificate/ Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
- Qualifying Degree Mark sheet (MBBS/BDS)
- MBBS/ BDS Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate.
- Internship Certificate
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- Identity Proof
- Permanent/ Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council, etc.
If you have any query regarding to the NEET PG Counselling 2023, you can ask us by leaving you queries in the comment box given below.