AEEE 2022: Application Form (Started), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern
AEEE 2022 Application Form has been released from 30th December 2021 through online mode. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University. The exam will be conducted in various phases for those candidates seeking admission in various disciplines of B.Tech. programme at one of 4 Amrita University campuses. University will also offer the admission in their engineering programme on the basis of JEE Main, SAT, PUEE score. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know to be eligible for AEEE 2021.
AEEE 2022 Notifications – Registration Started
AEEE 2022 Registration has been started from 30th December 2021. Check here for application form details.
AEEE 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete tentative exam dates for the AEEE Application Form 2022:
|Commencement of registration process||30th December 2021|
|Last date for submission||April/ May 2022|
|Slot booking for CBT||2nd week of April 2022 (Phase I)|
2nd week of May 2022 (Phase II)June 2022 (Phase III)
|Exam Date||3rd week of April 2022|
3rd week of June 2022
|Declaration of result||June 2022|
|Counselling begins from||Month of July 2022|
AEEE 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the AEEE Application Form 2022:
- AEEE 2022 Application Form has been available through online mode.
- Candidates can register themselves for the AEEE 2022 from the 30th December 2021.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying for the AEEE 2022 as the application form can be filled by eligible candidates only.
- The details filled in the application must be authentic. Any alteration in the details can cause rejection of application form.
- Candidates must submit the application form before the last date of submission, no candidates are allowed to fill the application form after that date.
- Keep the printout of filled application and fee receipt for future references.
AEEE 2022 Application Fee can be paid through online mode only. Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways can be used for transaction of application fee.
For applicants the fee will be as follows:
|Applying through JEE Main||Rs.300/-|
AEEE Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for the AEEE Examination:
- Qualification: Passed 10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Applying candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) as mandatory subjects to be eligible.
- Marks: Candidates must have scored at least 55% marks in PCM group and 60% Marks overall in the entrance exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final examination in 2022 can also apply for this exam.
AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the AEEE 2022 Examination:
- Mode of Exam: AEEE 2022 Examination will be conducted through online mode only.
- Type of questions: The Question paper will consist of Multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Total questions: There will be total 60 questions in the examination.
- Duration: 90 minutes will be given to the candidates for completing the paper.
- Marking: Total 3 marks will be allotted on each correct response and 1 mark will be deducted on every incorrect response.
Checkout the complete exam patter for the AEEE 2022 Question papers:
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks|
AEEE 2022 Syllabus
Checkout the complete subject wise syllabus for the AEEE Examination:
Mathematics: Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sequences and Series, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Trigonometry, Probability, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Co-ordinate Geometry, The Straight Line and Pair of Straight Lines, Circles and Family of Circles, Conic Sections, Vector Algebra and Three-Dimensional Geometry etc.
Physics: Units and dimensions, Kinematics, Mechanics, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magnetostatics, Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Wave, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Ray and Wave Optics, Modern Physics etc.
Chemistry: P-block elements, Basic Chemical calculations, d and f block elements, Atomic structure & periodicity, Chemical bonding, – S-block and hydrogen, Solid state, Coordination compounds, Electrochemistry, Gaseous State & Surface chemistry, Colligative properties, Thermodynamics, Chemical and Ionic Equilibria, Chemical kinetics, Basic Organic chemistry, Hydrocarbons & Polymers, Organic halogen compounds, Stereochemistry and Organic nitrogen compounds, Organic functional groups, Biomolecules and Environmental chemistry etc.
English: Articles, Synonyms, Antonyms, Preposition, Verbs.
Follow the below given effective tips and tricks for better preparation of examination:
- Know the complete AEEE syllabus and exam pattern.
- Prepare a proper time schedule for study and strictly follow it.
- Go through the previous year papers and sample papers & try to solve it.
- Participate in the mock tests.
- Write notes and revise them.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
AEEE 2022 Admit Card
AEEE 2022 admit card will be released online on the website for every registered candidate individually. Candidates will be able to download their admit card after few weeks from the completion of registration process.
AEEE Admit card 2022 will be an important document which candidates must carry at time of examination as no candidates will be allowed to participate in the examination without their individual admit card.
AEEE 2022 Result
The AEEE result will be released by the authority for every exam participated candidates individually through online mode. The result will be out after few weeks from the conclusion of the examination. Candidates can check their result by login into the website of authority.
The University will not send any result to any candidates individually through post or any other offline mode. Students are required to keep their results safely till the completion of admission.
AEEE 2022 Counselling Procedure
The counselling procedure will be organized by the university for the qualified candidates through online mode. Candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure on the basis of AEEE 2022 / JEE Mains 2022 / SAT Score/ PUEE Score.
The counselling procedure will consist of various rounds including registration, choice filling, seat allotment and reporting rounds. Students will be offered admission on the basis of their obtained ranks in the merit list.
If you have any other query about AEEE 2022 then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.