AEEE 2019 Application Form, Registration (Released) – Apply Online Here
Latest Applications Open 2019:
AEEE 2019 Application Form has been released from 19th October 2018. The application form has been released through online mode. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is a university level entrance exam. It will be organized by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. The candidates are required to register in order to apply for application form. After registration process, the password and login ID for the candidate are sent to the candidate’s registered email ID. The candidates also need to submit the scanned copies of the recent passport size photographs along with signature while filling the application form. Candidates can get the complete details of about AEEE application form 2019 in this article.
AEEE 2019 Application Form – Released
AEEE 2019 Application Form has been released on 19th October 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
Candidates can check the details of AEEE application form 2019 in this section.
- Candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
- The application form is available from 19th October 2018.
- The candidates need to pay the application fees mandatory otherwise their application process will not be considered as completed.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph and signature in a JPG/JPEG format. The size should be 20 KB.
- The dimension of scanned images is 3.5 cm (W) x 4.5 cm (H) (photograph) and 3.5 cm (W) x 1.5 cm (H) (Signature).
- The candidates have to keep at least one copy of the filled application form & confirmation page for future use.
- The application fee of AEEE is expected to be around Rs. 1000 and 300/- for applying through JEE Main.
- The candidates can pay the application fees online through credit/debit card, Net banking or e-wallet.
Given below is the eligibility criteria which candidate needs to fulfill in order to get enrolled through AEEE in Amrita University.
- Age: The candidate must be born after July 1, 1998.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 10+2 (class XII) or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must pass with aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The candidates should also secured 55% marks in each of three subjects individually.
- Appearing Candidates: Those appear for AEEE examinations in March/April and expect to secure minimum marks in their 12th or equivalent can also apply.
AEEE Application Dates
Given below dates are related to the AEEE 2019 application form. The candidates can check and know the official dates for AEEE 2019.
|Availability of AEEE application form||19th October 2018|
|Last date to submit filled application form Online/Offline||10th April (for CBT) & 20th April (for PBT)|
|AEEE online exam||22nd – 26th April 2019|
|AEEE 2019 offline exam||27th April 2019|
How to Apply
Below given are the steps through which a candidate can apply for AEEE application form 2019. The steps have to be followed in the order of which they are mentioned below:
Latest Applications Open 2019:
The candidate needs to register themselves at the official website in the first step by providing a valid E-mail address and mobile number. After the registration is completed they will receive a login ID along with the password at their registered e-mail ID.
Filling AEEE 2019 Application Form:
In the next step, the candidates have to provide their personal, academic and contact details. They have to enter Name of the candidate, his/her gender, date of birth, nationality, 10+2 scores etc. The candidates should carefully fill and submit the details as they will be verified later by the authorities. Any discrepancy will lead to the cancellation of their admission process.
Uploading Scanned Images:
The candidates are required to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size photograph along with signature with accordance to the prescribed format.
In the next step, the candidates are required to remit the application fee through preferred mode of payment.
Submitting of Application Form:
The final step consists of submitting the application form. The candidates are required to recheck the details provided and change if any discrepancy is founded or else proceed to submit and take multiple copies of the confirmation page for future reference.
If you have any other queries about AEEE 2019 Application Form, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.