AFMC MBBS 2018 Application Form, Released – Apply Online Here
AFMC MBBS 2018 Application Form has been released on 13th June 2018. AFMC MBBS Admission are provided on the basis of NEET scores. Candidates seeking admission in the AFMC have to fill the online application form. Only NEET candidates are eligible to apply for AFMC MBBS 2018. Candidates can check here the details about AFMC MBBS application form 2018.
AFMC MBBS 2018 Application Form – Counselling Registration Started
AFMC MBBS 2018 Counselling Registration has been started now from 13th June 2018. Click here to register for counselling.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- AFMC MBBS 2018 Application form can be filled via online mode only.
- Candidates can register and fill the application form from 13th June 2018.
- The last date to fill the online application form will be 18th June 2018.
- Candidates have to register first and then proceeds towards the filling up of application form.
- To pay the application fee, candidates have to download the generated Challan and submit the requisite fee to the SBI bank.
- At last, don’t forget to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
The candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-. The application is same for all the candidates. Application fee can be remitted through SBI bank Challan. Candidates have to visit their nearest SBI bank and submit the requisite fee.
Here, we are providing the complete eligibility criteria which candidates have to fulfill to be eligible for AFMC MBBS 2018:
- Nationality: Candidates must belong to the Indian national. Candidates of Nepal, Bhutan or Persons of India Origin shifted from Pakistan or any other foreign country with the purpose of permanently settled in India can also apply.
- Age Criteria: The age of candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018. For B.Sc holders, the age should not exceed 24 years.
- Marital Status: Only unmarried candidates can apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate have to pass the 10+2 from recognized board/University.
- Minimum Marks: 60% marks in PCB are the minimum required marks in the qualifying exam. It is necessary to score 50% mark individually in each subject.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English are the compulsory required subjects. It is necessary to have Mathematics in 10th standard.
AFMC MBBS 2019 Application Form for counselling will be released in the month of April 2019. The admission into MBBS course in AFMC Institution will be done through NEET score. It is a national level admission process. The application will be released by the Armed Force Medical College, Pune.
AFMC MBBS Application Dates 2018
In the below table, we are mentioning the AFMC MBBS 2018 official application dates.
|Starting of online registration and filling of application form||13th June 2018|
|Closing date of registration||18th June 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Payment Facility||Till 19th June 2018 (12 Noon)|
How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to fill the AFMC MBBS 2018 application form.
- Go to the official website (link is given above).
- Click on the link.
- Now, Click on the “New Registration” available on the right hand side of the page.
- Now, you will be directed to candidates registration page
- Fill required details and click on the submit button.
- Enter your valid email ID for receiving the password to login.
- Candidates have to enter qualification details, upload scanned photograph and signature and proceed to part-3.
- Enter your personal details in part-3 and click on “View Application then Submit” button.
- Take the printout of challan by clicking on “Generate Challan” link.
- Pay the fee in any nearest SBI branch. Candidates can check their fee paid status after 24-28 hours by login their account.
For any other queries related to AFMC MBBS 2018 Application form, you can leave your queries in the below comment box.