AFMC MBBS 2021 Application Form (Soon), Registration – Apply Here
AFMC MBBS 2021 Application Form will be released from October 2021. Armed Force Medical College (AFMC), Pune does not conducts its separate entrance exam to offer admission in MBBS courses. To get admission in AFMC MBBS, candidates will have to appear NEET (UG) exam. Selected candidates will also need to attempt ToELR (test of English language, comprehension, logic reasoning) which will be conducted by AFMC. This is a national level admission procedure which is conducted every year. Final admission will be done based on NEET and ToELR scores. Candidates must read this article to know all about AFMC MBBS application form 2021 including details i.e. application form, fee, eligibility etc.
AFMC MBBS 2021 Application Form – Releasing Soon
AFMC MBBS 2021 Application Form is releasing soon after NEET 2021 result. Link will be given here. Click here to get application alert.
AFMC MBBS 2022 Application Form will be started from 2nd week of May 2022.
Candidates can check details about AFMC MBBS 2021 application form in the given steps:
- AFMC MBBS Application will be released through online mode. Any other offline mode will not be entertained.
- Candidates will be able to fill their application form for AFMC MBBS 2021 from October 2021.
- Candidates are advised to fill details carefully in the application form including personal, educational, communication and other.
- Upload scanned documents i.e. passport size photograph & signature in prescribed format.
- Fill details carefully in the form, after submission of the form any correction facility will not be provided.
- Candidates can apply for AFMC MBBS 2021 till last week of June 2021.
- There will be no need to send any hardcopy of the documents by post to the authorities.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled application form for future preferences.
- All categories candidates will have to pay Rs.250 application fees.
- Candidates can submit their application fee through e -challan of SBI bank.
- Candidates can download e challan from the AFMC website.
- Fee will be non-refundable in nature.
AFMC MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the AFMC MBBS 2021 eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Indian and Foreign national candidates will be eligible to apply. Candidates from Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir can also apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have completed age of 17 years as on 31st December 2021. Candidates should not have attained the age of 24 years.
- Candidates those are appearing final year of B.Sc. or completed should not have attain age of 24 years as per mentioned year.
- Marital Status: Only Unmarried candidates will be eligible to apply. Marrying during course will not be accepted.
- Qualification: Candidates mu st have passed 10+2 level exam or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Marks Criteria: Candidates must have secured minimum of 60% aggregate marks in PCM subjects and 50% in each subject.
- Subjects: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in their qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in their 12th class will also be eligible to apply.
AFMC MBBS 2021 Application Dates
Candidates must check tentative AFMC MBBS application dates in the table below:
|Starting of online applications||September 2021|
|Last date to submit application form||October 2021|
|Publication of merit list||–|
How to Apply for AFMC MBBS 2021
Here we have mentioned complete procedure about how to fill AFMC MBBS 2021 application form:
- Visit the official website (link will be mentioned above).
- Click ‘AFMC MBBS’ tab.
- After that click ‘new user to click here’ button and proceed.
- Enter basic details i.e. valid email ID and working mobile number.
- A message will be sent to your registered mail ID regarding login credentials.
- Now click on ‘login’ button and enter login credentials i.e. application number and password.
- Fill details carefully in the application form including personal, communication and academic details i.e. qualifications, address, qualifying marks, etc.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Now upload documents i.e. passport size photograph and signature in the registration form.
- Documents should be scanned and must be uploaded in JPG file format.
- Now you will be able to make payment.
- Click on ‘generate challan’ button to print challan.
- Now pay the application fee from any branch of SBI bank.
- You will be able to check status of application form after 24 hours of fee submission.
- Check all details again and verify.
- Do not forget to take printout of the filled- in application form for other future references.
In the above article we have mentioned all details about AFMC MBBS 2021 application form. Candidates are advised to fill correct details in the application form to avoid any type of mistake. Candidates can get details about application mode, application fee and mode, eligibility criteria and complete procedure to apply for AFMC MBBS 2021.
If you have any other query about AFMC MBBS 2021 application form, then you can ask us by leaving your queries below.