AFMC MBBS 2022: Application Form (Extended), Exam Dates, Eligibility
AFMC MBBS 2022 Application form has been extended till 20th May 2022 through online mode. Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune conducts a national level admission procedure for admission in their MBBS Programs. The admission procedure will be conducted for the NEET UG 2022 qualified candidates only. Through this admission process, AFMC will shortlist the NEET qualified candidates for admission in MBBS program in AFMC, Pune. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the AFMC MBBS 2022 Admission.
Admission Open 2022
AFMC MBBS 2022 Notifications – Application Extended (NEET)
AFMC MBBS (NEET UG) 2022 Application Form has been extended till 20th May 2022. Check here for application details.
AFMC MBBS 2022 Important Dates
Following are the complete tentative AFMC MBSS dates for 2022 Admission Procedure:
|Commencement of Registration Process||6th April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||20th May 2022|
|Merit list publication|
|Final shortlisted candidates list|
|Screening shortlisted list|
AFMC MBBS 2022 Application Form
Following are the complete details with some key instruction regarding the AFMC MBBS Application Form 2022:
- AFMC, Pune has released the NEET Application form through online mode.
- Candidates can fill the application form from the 6th April 2022.
- The Application form has been released for eligible candidates only, so candidates must confirm their eligibility before filling the form.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with authentic details only any alteration in the application form cause rejection of application form.
- Application form must be submitted before the last date of submission as no candidates are allowed to submit the application form after that date.
- Candidates must submit the application form before 20th May 2022.
- Candidates should take the printout of filled application form and fee receipt for future references.
AFMC MBBS 2022 Application Form can only be submitted through offline mode only. Candidates will have to submit Rs.250/- as application fee.
AFMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms candidates must satisfy to be eligible for AFMC MBBS 2022 Admission Procedure:
- Nationality: Indian or Foreign National candidates who have received the citizenship of India are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 intermediate at single attempts from any recognised board.
- Percentage: Candidates must have scored at least 60% marks in PCB and 50% marks in English and science subjects.
- Mandatory Subject: Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Marital Status: Applying candidates must be unmarried.
- Age Limit: Applying candidates must have been born not earlier than 01 January 1999 and not later than 31 December 2005.
AFMC MBBS ToELR Exam Patten
Following will be the complete exam pattern for the AFMC ToELR 2022 Examination:
- Exam Mode: The examination will be conducted through CBT (computer based test/ online) mode.
- Questions Type: The Question paper will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total questions: There will be total 40 questions in the question paper.
- Exam Duration: Total 30 minutes will be allotted to the candidates for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will be consist of 2 marks and 0.5 marks will be deducted on each wrong answer.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
AFMC MBBS 2022 Result
The result will be released by the exam conducting authority for every shortlisted candidates in the merit form. Candidates will be able to check the complete merit list from the website of admission organising authority through online mode.
The result will be released in the 3rd week of July 2022. Authority will not send any result to any candidates individually by post or any other offline mode. But, for the ease of candidates, the direct link will be provided to access the result in our article after the announcement from the authority.
AFMC MBBS Cut Off
The Cut off will be released by the authority for every registered candidates through online mode. Cut off will be the minimum marks candidates will have to score at be eligible for admission in MBBS programs of MBBS. Authority will release the separate cut off list for every category individually.
Candidates will have to score the marks as per their category. The shortlisted candidates from the cut marks will be called for the further admission process. Candidates will be able to check the cut off from the website of exam conducting authority.
AFMC MBBS 2022 Admission
The admission procedure for AFMC MBBS 2022 will be followed by the various steps. Candidates will first have to clear the NEET 2022 examination and then qualified candidates will have to get registered themselves for the admission in AFMC 2022.
Registered candidates for the AFMC 2022 will be called for the Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning (ToELR), Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), Interview and Medical Examination at AFMC, Pune.
Candidates will also have to bring the following documents for the participating in the admission procedure:
- NEET UG – 2022 admit card (hall ticket)
- NEET UG score card
- Original certificate of NCC, if any.
- Sports certificate at school, District, State & National /International level, if any,
AFMC MBBS 2022 Selection Procedure
The selection for the candidates in admission at MBBS programs of AFMC, Pune will be on the basis of merit list prepared by the authority. The AFMC 2022 Merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the NEET UG 2022, ToELR Written Test and Interview Round.
The marks obtained in ToELR will be added to NEET UG -2022 score to get a score out of 800. The total score of NEET UG and ToELR will be divided by 4 to get the written examination score out of 200. The interview will consist of 50 marks as well.
If you have any other queries regarding the AFMC MBBS 2022, candidates can ask us by leaving your comment below.