GATE 2021 Admit Card, Hall Ticket – Get Admit Card Here
GATE 2021 Admit Card will be released via online mode on 8th January 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national level examination organized by various IITs across the country on rotation basis. In 2021, GATE exam will be organized by the IIT, Bombay. This examination is conducted for providing admission to students in ME/M.Tech/Direct Ph.D and many other programmes. Check here to get complete information about GATE 2021 Hall Ticket including admit card releasing date, how to download, documents required, etc.
GATE 2021 Admit Card
The authority will release the GATE Hall Ticket 2021 via online mode through the website. Candidates can get their admit card through GOAPS login.
GATE 2021 Hall Ticket does not sent by email or post method. Candidates can get their admit card from 8th January 2021. Candidates can get the hall ticket by entering their login details.
The admit card contains candidates & exam center details such as candidate name, roll number, category, father name, gender, exam day & time, exam center venue, etc.
Candidates, those enrollment IDs will be displayed on the website as a provisional, they have to carry the required documents & submit them to the exam center to the authorities.
Candidates must check their admit card before taking the printout copy of the admit card. GATE Admit Card 2021 will be only valid if candidates photograph & signature images are legible.
GATE Admit Card 2021 Date
The GATE 2021 Admit Card will be released on the 8th January 2021. The GATE examination will be conducted on 5th to 7th and 12th to 14th February 2021.
GATE 2021 examinations will be organized during forenoon (9 AM to 12 Noon) and the afternoon (2 PM to 5 PM) sessions on weekends.
Without valid GATE 2021 Hall Ticket and photo identification, proof candidates will not be permitted to sit in the examination.
How to Download the GATE Admit Card
Students can follow these simple steps to download the GATE 2021 Admit Card:
- Click on the official website link. (link will be provided above)
- The GOAPS login window page will be opened on the computer screen.
- Enter your Enrollment ID/Email Address and Password.
- Enter the security code.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card and keep it safe for further references.
Click here to check GATE Exam Cities.
Documents Required on Exam Day
On the day of the exam, candidates have to bring a color printed copy of the GATE Hall Ticket 2021 along with the given original & valid photo identification card.
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar UID
- Valid College ID
- Driving License
- Employee Identification Card
For international candidates, only a valid Government issued ID/Passport/Employee ID/College ID will be accepted as identification.
Instructions for Candidates
Candidates must follow the given instructions for the day of the exam:
- Candidates have to report at the exam center before 60 minutes of the start of the examination.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall after 09:30 AM (Forenoon session) & after 2:30 PM (Afternoon session) of the examination.
- It is compulsory to bring a valid GATE Hall Ticket 2021 on exam day. Otherwise, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- The candidate has to carry admit card along with the one prescribed photo Id proof.
- Candidates photo ID proof details should match the admit card details.
- No candidate will be permitted after the prescribed reporting time.
- During the examination, no candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall before closure of the test.
- At the examination hall, only admit card, identification card & pen will be permitted to be taken inside the examination hall.
- A simple wrist watch without any calculation device is permissible at the examination hall.
If you have any other queries regarding GATE 2021 Admit Card, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.