AFMC MBBS 2022 Application (Extended), Registration – Apply Here
AFMC MBBS (NEET UG) 2022 Application Form has been extended till 20th May 2022 through online mode. Armed Forces Medical Collage (AFMC) conducts a national level admission procedure every year for candidates seeking admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) programme at AFMC, Pune campus. The admission procedure will be regulated on the basis of candidate’s performance in National Eligibility Cum Test (NEET) Examination. Here in this article we will provide the complete details with latest updates on AFMC Application form 2022.
AFMC MBBS 2022 Application Form – Extended (NEET)
AFMC MBBS (NEET UG) 2022 Application Form has been extended till 20th May 2022. Click here to apply.
Following are the detailed information with some key instructions on AFMC MBBS Application Form 2022:
- AFMC MBBS Application Form has been released through online mode only, no other mode is provided to the candidates.
- Applicant are advised to confirm their eligibility before applying for AFMC MBBS 2022, as only eligible candidates are allowed to apply for admission.
- AFMC MBBS Registration Form has been made available from 6th April 2022 to 20th May 2022.
- Applicant must fill AFMC MBBS application form with utmost caution, as any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
- The details filled by candidates in the application form must have valid documentation proof, as it is required later at the time of verification rounds.
- Candidates must submit their application form before prescribed date, as no application form is accepted after the completion of AFMC MBBS registration process.
- Candidates are advised to seek the printout of filled AFMC MBBS application form and fee receipt for future reference.
- AFMC MBBS Application Form fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Applicant can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net BankingP ayment gateways for transaction of AFMC MBBS Application Fee.
- The Complete Application Fee for MBBS registration is Rs. 250/-.
AFMC MBBS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete Eligibility Criteria for AFMC MBBS 2022 Examination:
- Age Limit: Candidate’s age must be at least 17 years as on December 31, 2022 and should not be more than 24 years.
- Qualification: Candidates applying for AFMC MBBS 2022 should have passed 10+2 intermediate or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology as mandatory subjects.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 60% marks in qualifying examination and 50% marks for candidates belongs to reserve category.
- Scores: Applicant must have NEET Scores to be eligible for admission.
AFMC MBBS 2022 Application Dates
Below are the complete official dates for AFMC MBBS Registration Form 2022:
|Availability of AFMC Application Form||6th April 2022|
|Last date of Submission||20th May 2022|
|AFMC MBBS Merit list||–|
How to Apply for AFMC MBBS 2022
Following are the complete step by step process for filling AFMC MBBS online application Form 2022:
- Visit the website of AFMC MBBS 2022 (link is available above)
- Now candidates must click on new candidate registration link fill the registration form with all required details including basic personal details, Email Id, and Phone Number.
- Complete the registration process and login into the application form with all required details.
- Now fill the AFMC MBBS application form with all required details including Personal, Educational, Communicational, Examination Centre etc.. and submit the details.
- Complete the application form and proceed for the next rounds.
- Now upload all required documents including Photograph, Signature, and Category Certificate (if Applicable for particular).
- The Photograph uploaded by candidates must be current passport Size photograph with plane background and should be within given size and format.
- The Signature should be scanned and running hand signature of candidates within given size and format.
- Now upload category certificate within required format. If candidates belongs to one of reserve category.
- Now select the payment gateway then fill all required details accordingly and proceed transaction.
- Once transaction will be successfully completed take the printout of Fee Receipt for future proof (If Required).
- After successful transfer of payment take the printout of filled AFMC MBBS Application Form for future references.
- Candidates don’t need to send any hard copy of filled Application From to the AFMC, Pune.
Leave the comment down below for any further information or any query regarding AFMC MBBS 2022 Application Form.