AIBE (13) 2019: Result, COP, Selection, All India Bar Examination
AIBE (13) 2019 Result has been declared on 15th March 2019. Bar Council of India regulates the AIBE (13) 2019 examination. All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level examination. AIBE exam is conducted to test the ability of advocates who want to practice legal profession in India. Through AIBE (XIII) exam, candidates will get eligible for the “Certificate of Practice” for legal law profession. It is conducted through offline mode. AIBE (13) 2019 Revised Answer Key has been released. Students can check here AIBE (13) 2019 details including answer key, result, admission etc.
AIBE (13) 2019 Notifications – Result Declared
AIBE (13) 2019 Result has been declared on 15th March 2019. Check here for result details.
AIBE (13) 2019 Revised Answer Key has been released. Check here for answer key details.
AIBE (13) 2019 List of candidates whose Set Code is missing/mismatch has been released. Click here to view list.
AIBE (13) Exam Date 2019
In the table given below, candidates can check the official AIBE exam dates:
|Registration begins||26th September 2018|
|Fee Payment through Challan starts||27th September 2018|
|Online application last date||13th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date for fee payment through challan||15th December 2018 (Extended)|
|Last date to complete application||15th December 2018|
|Admit card release||19th December 2018|
|Exam date||23rd December 2018|
|Result declaration||15th March 2019|
AIBE (13) Result 2019
AIBE result 2019 has been provided to students through online mode. It has been published on 15th March 2019.
Candidates have to enter their roll number and date of birth to check the result. Take printout of the result and keep it safe for further use.
The result display whether the candidates are eligible or not to get the “certificate of practice” in the law profession. In order to qualify the exam, candidates have to score 40 marks out of 100.
AIBE (XIII) Answer Key 2019
The council has published the answer key through online mode. AIBE answer key 2019 has been uploaded set wise.
It has been released within a month after the examination. If candidates are not satisfied with the answer key they can submit their objections via email.
AIBE XIV 2020 will be conducted by the bar council of India (BCI). All India Bar Examination (AIBE) is a national level examination. It is conducted every year to test the ability of advocates. The candidates those qualify this examination will get the ‘Certificate of Practice’ for legal law profession in India.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
AIBE (13) Registration 2019
- The application form has been provided through online mode.
- AIBE (13) registration 2019 has been started from 26th September 2018.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of Photograph, Signature, photo ID, Category Certificate (if applicable) & Enrolment Certificate.
- The uploaded documents should be self-attested.
- In case, Candidates upload a wrong document, they can login again with the registration Id & Password (After Payment) and upload the corrected document.
- No need to send the printed online application to the council.
- The application fee is Rs. 3560 (for general/OBC) and Rs. 2560 (for SC/ST).
- The fee payment will be done through SBI bank challan only.
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria given below before applying for AIBE examination:
- Only Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- There will be no age limit to apply for AIBE.
- Candidates must have qualified three or five years LLB degree from any recognized law institutions.
- Candidates should have enrolled with their respective State Bar Council.
- No minimum marks will be required in the qualifying examination.
AIBE (13) 2019 Exam Pattern
Here we are providing the exam pattern of AIBE 2019 exam:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline (pen and paper based) mode.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours and 30 minutes (2:00 PM to 5:30 PM).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Part: The paper will comprises of two parts, i.e. Part I and Part II.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
|Topic/Subject||No. of Questions|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Ligitation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac||8|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
AIBE (13) Syllabus 2019
- The syllabus for AIBE will comprise of various topics from the field of law.
- Candidates should prepare for the exam as per the officially prescribed syllabus.
- Some major topics included in the syllabus are Constitutional Law, Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act, Family Law, Administrative Law, Company Law and various other law topics.
AIBE (XIII) Admit Card 2019
The admit card has been released on 19th December 2018. AIBE admit card 2019 has been issued through online mode.
Candidates must carry their photo ID proof along with the admit card at the examination centre. Candidates have to enter their login details to download the AIBE hall ticket.
If you have any other queries about AIBE (13) 2019, you may leave your queries below.