AIBE 2022 Eligibility, Qualification Marks, Age & Attempt Limit
Candidates must check the complete AIBE (XVII) 2022 Eligibility criteria in this article to appear in the written examination. AIBE will be conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI) which is a national level exam. AIBE is the qualifying examination to achieve the “Certificate of Practice” in legal professions. BCI will examine the ability of advocate’s capability to practice the profession of law in India. It awarded the certificate to those candidates who will qualify the examination of AIBE. In this article we have provided the complete AIBE Eligibility 2022.
AIBE (17) 2022 Eligibility
It will be necessary for the candidates to fulfill all the eligibilities to fill the AIBE (17) registration form. If the candidate are eligible for the exam, then only he/she can earn the ‘Certificate of Practice’ and can continue their legal professions. AIBE written examination will be conducted through offline mode in various cities of India. Candidates must have to fulfill the academic as well as other eligibilities. Below we have mentioned the AIBE 2022 eligibility criteria.
Candidate must be the citizen of India.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should possess the full time LL.B degree from any institution from any state which is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI).
- Minimum Marks: There will be no minimum marks criteria in the qualifying examination.
- Attempts: Candidates must appear as many times as it requires. There will be no restriction on numbers of attempts.
- All candidates those completed their bachelor’s degree in LL.B after 1st July 2014 onwards will be eligible to apply irrespective of their enrollment for more than two years as an advocate on a State Bar Council.
- It will be necessary to be enrolled as an advocate with a State Bar Council.
- Candidate must have the Advocate Admit Card/Enrollment Card issued by the State Bar Council.
- Candidates those comes under the reserved category candidates must have to upload the Category Certificate at the time of registration.
Some Instructions regarding AIBE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates those should not comply with the eligibility prescribed by the State Bar Council are advised not to apply.
- If any candidate will find to be ineligible in later stages, their candidature will be cancelled.
AIBE (17) Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding AIBE (17) Application Form:
- AIBE (17) application form has been made available via online mode.
- Candidates are able to fill the application form from 13th December 2022.
- The last date to submit application form is till 18th January 2023.
- While filling application form, candidates must also provide valid/ working mail ID & phone number as all important information will be send to it.
- Candidates must not forget to upload passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- There is no need to send any hard copy of filled in application form for further use.
- Candidates must take printout of filled in application form for further use.
- AIBE (17) application fee can be paid through offline mode.
- Application fee for General/ OBC category candidates will be Rs. 3500/-.
- Reserved category candidates will have to submit 2500/-
- The application fee is non-refundable in any case.
If you have still any query to ask related to the AIBE (17) 2022 Eligibility, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the comment box given below.