How to Apply for AIBE (XVIII) 2023, Step By Step Procedure
AIBE (18) 2023 Registration has been started through online mode. AIBE (All India Bar Examinations) is a national level entrance exam which is conducted by the Bar Council of India. The AIBE examination is conducted for those students who have passed the Law degree and willingly want to authority to practice. If the candidate will qualify the entrance exam, they will be awarded by the Bar Council of India (BCI) with the degree of “Certificate of Practice”. The exam is conducted in 40 cities in all over the India. The paper will be published in 11 languages. Here candidates can get the complete information regarding how to apply for AIBE (XVII) 2023 entrance exam.
AIBE (18) 2023 Registration – Started
AIBE XVIII 2023 Application Form has been started from 16th August 2023. Check here for application details.
Candidates will be able to register for AIBE 2023 exam through online mode from the official website. The AIBE registration portal has been opened from 16th August 2023. Candidates are able to register for the exam till 30th September 2023. Keep a print copy of application form for further references.
Watch Online Video that How to Fill Registration Form with Step by Step Procedure:
How to Apply: Step by Step
To apply for AIBE (XVIII) 2023 candidates have to follow some steps given below:
Step 1: Before registration, keep these documents ready
- Advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council)
- Enrollment Certificate
- Scanned photo & signature
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
Step 2: Registration
- Visit official site and click on Register here.
- Enter Your Enrollment number, year and state name.
- Fill Registration form like your name, DOB, Address and education.
- Put your enrollment number with state code as per your enrollment certificate.
- Then click on next button.
- Upload your documents and after completion click ‘save button’.
- After that Registration Number & Password is generated and shall be send to your mobile & e-mail ID.
Step 3: Login
- After submission, check your email ID for registration number & password.
- Click the ‘Login here’ button.
- Put your registration number & password. Then, click on the login button.
- Candidate will see their registration details and they have to click on the print Challan Button.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- After clicking on the Print Challan Button, take a printout of the challan.
- After 24 hrs. of registration, go to any branch of SBI to make payment with the printed copy of challan.
- Mode of payment should be SBI bank challan only. No other mode of payment would be acceptable.
- Make payment in the bank. Retained sealed & signed candidate copy of challan with you.
Step 5: Fill Fee Details
- Again login into your account using the same registration number & password (after 24 hrs of making the payment in the bank).
- You will see your registration details and now click on the upload challan & details button.
- Upload your challan and enter the journal number, branch code & date of challan from your challan copy.
- Click submit button then.
Step 6: Print Application Form
- Go back and click on the Application form button.
- Take a print out of application form for your reference.
- At last, check your photograph, signature & details on the application form.
- Do not send the hard copy of application form or other documents in Bar Council of India.
If you have any other queries about How to Apply for AIBE (XVIII) 2023, you can ask us by leaving your comments below.