AIIMS MBBS 2022 (NEET) Application (Extended), Dates – Apply Here
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Application Form has been extended till 20th May 2022 on the basis of NEET scores. AIIMS MBBS exam has been replaced by NEET 2022. Earlier, All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) was held for admission into MBBS program. The application form has been provided through online mode. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance test conducted every year by National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates must go through following details regarding AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2022.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Application Form – Extended (NEET)
NEET UG 2022 Application Form has been extended till 20th May 2022. Click here to apply.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Application Form
Candidates must go through following details regarding AIIMS MBBS 2022 Application Form:
- NEET 2022 application form has been released via online mode. No other medium is applicable to fill the form.
- The application form for AIIMS MBBS 2022 through NEET scores has been released by NTA from 6th April 2022.
- Candidates can register themselves only till 20th May 2022.
- The NTA authority may or may not provide an opportunity for correction in incorrect particulars so candidates are advised to re-check the details before submission.
- Incomplete details in the application form leads to rejection so candidates must provide complete details in the form.
- All communication details is sent to candidate’s registered mail ID & contact no. so it must be valid/ working.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application form, as multiple form cannot be accepted.
The following documents will be required during NEET registration:
- Scanned image of photograph
- Scanned image of signature
- Left & right hand finger & thumb impression
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Qualification certificate & marksheet
- The application fee for NEET can be paid via online mode.
- The mode of payment includes credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI or PayTm gateways.
- In any case, fee is non-refundable or non-transferrable.
- The application fee for various category is as follows:
|General EwS/ OBC category||Rs.1500/-|
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Application Correction
NEET 2022 application correction facility will be provided for limited time period. It will get start tentatively in May 2022 via online mode. It will be a one-time opportunity for all candidates. The correction details are yet to be released by the NTA.
Authority may or may not provide any opportunity to edit incorrect details (if any) in the form. So, candidates are advised to re-check all the given details before submitting the form. Also remember to check your registered mail ID as authority might inform about correction through mails.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check following eligibility norms before applying for AIIMS MBBS 2022:
- Nationality: Indian, NRI, OCI, PIO or foreign national candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Applying candidate must qualify 12th from any recognized board or university to be eligible.
- Mandatory subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ bio-technology and English as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Percentage: General category candidate must score minimum 50% marks, 45% for PH & 40% for SC/ ST category to be eligible.
- Age criteria: To be eligible, he/ she must be minimum 17 years in age. There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam in year 2022 are also eligible to apply for NEET 2022 exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Application Dates
Here we have provided application dates regarding NEET 2022:
|Application form releases||6th April 2022|
|Submission of form||20th May 2022|
|Last date for fee payment||20th May 2022|
|NEET 2022 Exam||17th July 2022|
How to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2022
Candidates must follow following procedure while applying for AIIMS MBBS 2022:
- Visit NEET 2022 official website (Link is available above)
- Click on, “New Candidate’s Registration” link
- Fill required details such as personal details, email ID & phone number.
- Now login using required details.
- After login, fill academic & other asked details in the form.
- Once all details are completely filled, re-check them.
- Now upload required documents with passport size & photograph.
- Also upload right & left hand finger & thumb impression.
- The documents, images & thumb impression must be in prescribed size & format.
- Now submit the application fee as per your payment gateways.
- Once transaction will be completed, a confirmation page will appear in your computer screen.
- Take printout of confirmation page & fee receipt.
With the help of above article, we have mentioned details regarding AIIMS 2022 application form. Go through its fee, application dates & eligibility norms. Candidates are advised to also check the step-by-step procedure for how to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2022.
If you have any other queries regarding AIIMS MBBS 2022, you can ask us by leaving your queries below.