AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility, Qualification & Age for Indian/OCI/Foreigners
Candidates are advised to fill the AIIMS 2019 MBBS application form only after checking the complete eligibility for the exam. AIIMS MBBS is a national level entrance exam to get admission in medical courses. It is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS, every year offers the admission in MBBS seats in numbers of AIIMS affiliated institutions in India. AIIMS MBBS entrance exam will be considered for providing admission to AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhubnaeswar, Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur and Rishikesh,. In this article candidates can check the AIIMS MBBS Eligibility 2019 details.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria are different for different category candidates. However, candidates can check the AIIMS MBBS eligibility as per their category. Before filling AIIMS Application, candidates can fullfill the given eligibility criteria. Below we have mentioned the complete eligibility criteria to appear in the examination.
- Candidate’s age should be or will be 17 years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Candidates those born on or after 2nd January 2003 are not eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass the 12th/Higher Secondary Education (HSC)/Senior School Certificate Education (CBSE)/Intermediate Science (I.Sc) or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university of any state.
- Subjects: It is necessary to pass the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum aggregate marks (English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) obtained in the qualifying exam to appear in the examination will be 60% marks for OBC & General category and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those have appeared or appearing in their 10+2 examination with above stated subjects can also apply.
- Such type of candidates have to pass the qualifying exam with required percentage of marks in the entrance exam.
- They will be considered for the admission only on producing the documentary proof of passing the qualifying exam.
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI): Common to AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS
- OCI candidates those registered themselves under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are eligible for this test.
- OCI candidates have to show the proof of registered as OCI under the above given section.
- They should also satisfy all the requirements given for the Indian nationals on prospectus.
Foreign Nationals (Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi only)
- Candidates those belong to the foreign nationals and nominated by the Government of India are eligible to apply.
- Such candidates have to score the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Foreign candidates nominated by the Government are not required to appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination.
If you have any query related to the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Eligibility, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comment box.