AIIMS MBBS 2020 Eligibility, Qualification & Age for Indian/OCI/Foreigners
AIIMS 2020 Eligibility Criteria must be checked by the applicants before filling the application form. AIIMS MBBS is a national level entrance exam conducted to get admission in medical courses. It is conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS, every year offers the admission in MBBS seats in numbers of AIIMS affiliated institutions in India. AIIMS MBBS entrance exam will be considered for providing admission to AIIMS, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Guntur, Nagpur and Rishikesh. In this article candidates can check complete AIIMS MBBS Eligibility 2020 details.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria will be different for different category candidates. However, candidates can check the AIIMS MBBS eligibility as per their category. Before filling AIIMS Application, candidates can fulfill the given eligibility criteria. Below we have mentioned the complete eligibility criteria to appear in the examination.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should pass the 12th/Higher Secondary Education (HSC)/Senior School Certificate Education (CBSE)/Intermediate Science (I.Sc) or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university of any state.
- Subjects: It is necessary to pass the qualifying examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- Minimum Marks: The minimum aggregate marks (English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) obtained in the qualifying exam to appear in the examination will be 60% marks for OBC & General category and 50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates those who have appeared or appearing in their 10+2 examination with above stated subjects can also apply.
- Such type of candidates will have to pass the qualifying exam with required percentage of marks in the entrance exam.
- They will be considered for the admission only on producing the documentary proof of passing the qualifying exam.
- Candidate’s age should be or will be 17 years as on the 31st of December of the year of admission.
- Candidates those born on or after 2nd January 2004 will not be eligible to apply.
Overseas Citizen of India (OCI): Common to AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS
- OCI candidates those registered themselves under section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 are eligible for this test.
- OCI candidates have to show the proof of registered as OCI under the above given section.
- They should also satisfy all the requirements given for the Indian nationals on prospectus.
Foreign Nationals (Applicable to AIIMS, New Delhi only)
- Candidates those belonging to the foreign nationals and nominated by the Government of India are eligible to apply.
- Such candidates have to score the minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Foreign candidates nominated by the Government are not required to appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Exam Dates
Candidates can check the following AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam dates:
|Starting of application form||Last week of November 2019|
|Last date to submit application||2nd week of January 2020|
|Status updates and basic registration||2nd week of January 2020|
|Correction dates||3rd week of January 2020|
|Final status of basic registration||1st week of February 2020|
|Code generation for final registration||1st and 2nd week of February 2020|
|Final registration||4th week of February to 2nd week of March 2020|
|AIIMS admit card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Exam date||Last week of May 2020|
|Announcement of result||2nd week of June 2020|
|Counselling begins from||4th week of June 2020|
AIIMS 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to fill AIIMS MBBS 2020 application form through online mode. AIIMS application process will start from the last week of November 2019 & continue till second week of March 2020. From 2019, PAAR registration facility has been started by the officials. PAAR Registration will comprise of two stages – Basic Registration and Final Registration.
After completion of basic registration and acceptance of form by the authority, students have to further proceed for code generation step. In the final registration process, students are required to fill other necessary details and make application fee payment.
If you have any query related to the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Eligibility, you can ask us by writing your queries in the given below comment box.