Allahabad University 2019 Counselling – Get Schedule & Process Here
Allahabad University 2019 Counselling is conducted through offline mode. Allahabad University is a central university which is situated in Uttar Pradesh. The University conducted its own entrance exams for offering admissions in the university and in its associated colleges. It conducts the UGAT (Undergraduate Admission Test) and PGAT (Postgraduate Admission Test) for UG & PG courses. The University offers admission on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam. Here, we have mentioned the complete details on Allahabad University counselling 2019 and admission procedure.
Allahabad University 2019 Counselling – Started
Check here all details about the Allahabad University 2019 seat allotment & further admission process. Click here for details.
Allahabad University 2019 Counselling Notifications for various courses has been released. The counselling is organizing on different dates for various UGAT & PGAT courses. Click here to view notice.
The university publishs the merit list on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. The merit list is prepared after the declaration of the result.
All qualified candidates can participate in the counselling. The counselling information is published on the official website and also in the leading newspapers. The counselling is organized through online & offline mode.
The offline counselling is conducted in the university and its affiliated colleges. The counselling is conducted on different dates for various programmes.
For BA LLB, LLB, LLM, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BFA & BPA courses it is organizing through online mode. Allahabad University Cut Off 2019 is released through online mode.
It is the minimum marks which is to be scored by aspirant in the examination for admission into various courses. The counselling rounds depend upon the availability of vacant seats after the first allotment.
In offline process, andidates must present in person on the counselling day for the document verification & seat allocation procedure.
If a candidate does not present on scheduled date and time, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in the merit list. The document verification, seat allotment and payment of the counseling fee are the part of counselling.
Allahabad University Counselling Dates 2019
In given below table, candidates can check the counselling schedule (As per the Last Year) for various courses offered by the university and its affiliated colleges.
|Programmes||Dates (last year)|
|B.Com||5th – 7th July|
|B.Sc (Mathematics/Bio/Home Science)||5th – 6th July|
|B.A.||7th – 9th July|
|BPA ()Vocal/Sitar/Tabla)||3rd week of July|
|Department of Commerce an Business Management||3rd week of July|
|LL.B. (Hons.)||4th week of July|
|M.Sc Food Technology & M.Sc Nutritional Sciences||3rd week of July|
|MCA||4th week of July|
|PGDCA||3rd week of July|
|BCA||4th week of July|
Allahabad University Counselling Procedure 2019
- After a few days of the declaration of result, the university publish the merit list for various UG and PG courses.
- According to the merit list candidates are called for the counselling.
- It is conducted via online & offline mode as per the courses.
- Candidates have to report to the counselling venue prescribed by the university on given date and time.
- At counselling venue, candidates have to fill the preference of colleges.
- As per the preference filled by the candidate they will be allotted the seats in order of their merit.
- If candidate will not attend the counselling on given date and time, then their seats will be cancelled and automatically transferred to the next candidate in the merit list.
- After the seat allotment, candidates have to report he allotted college and submit the fee in cash.
Documents Required for Counselling
The candidates have to produce these listed below original documents along with a photocopy on the day of counselling.
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & certificate
- Score card & admit card of the entrance test
- Transfer certificate or migration certificate
- Test admit card issued by the university
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhaar Card photocopy
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian
If you have any other queries about Allahabad University 2019 counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.