Allahabad University 2021 Counselling (Started) – Get Schedule Here
Allahabad University 2021 Counselling Registration has been started from 24th November 2021. Allahabad University is a central university which is situated in Uttar Pradesh. The University conducts its own entrance exams for offering admissions in the university and in its associated colleges. It conducts the UGAT (Undergraduate Admission Test) and PGAT (Postgraduate Admission Test) for UG & PG courses. The University offers admission on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam. Here, we have mentioned the complete details on Allahabad University counselling 2021 and admission procedure.
Allahabad University 2021 Counselling- Started
Allahabad University 2021 Counselling Registration has started from 24th November 2021 through offline mode. Click here to view schedule.
The university has published the merit list on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. The merit list is prepared after the declaration of the result.
All qualified candidates can participate in the counselling. The counselling information is published on the official website and also in the leading newspapers. The counselling is organised through online mode.
The online counselling is conducted in the university and its affiliated colleges. The counselling is conducted on different dates for various programmes.
For BA LLB, LLB, LLM, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BFA & BPA courses it is organised through online mode. Allahabad University Cut Off has been released through online mode.
It is the minimum marks which has be scored by aspirant in the examination for admission into various courses. The counselling rounds depend upon the availability of vacant seats after the first allotment. Counselling is conducted on different dates for various courses.
If a candidate can not be able to present on scheduled date and time, the seat are allotted to the next candidate in the merit list. The document verification, seat allotment and payment of the counseling fee are the part of counselling.
Allahabad University Counselling Procedure 2021
- After a few days of the declaration of result, the university publish the merit list for various UG and PG courses.
- According to the merit list candidates are called for the counselling.
- It is conducted via online & offline mode as per the courses.
- Candidates have to report to the counselling venue prescribed by the university on given date and time.
- At counselling venue, candidates have to fill the preference of colleges.
- As per the preference filled by the candidate they are allotted the seats in order of their merit.
- If candidate does’nt attend the counselling on given date and time, then their seats are cancelled and automatically transferred to the next candidate in the merit list.
- After the seat allotment, candidates have to report he allotted college and submit the fee in cash.
Documents Required for Counselling
The candidates have to produce these listed below original documents along with a photocopy on the day of counselling.
- 10th & 12th class mark sheet & certificate
- Score card & admit card of the entrance test
- Transfer certificate or migration certificate
- Test admit card issued by the university
- Category certificate (if required)
- Passport size photographs
- Aadhaar Card photocopy
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian
If you have any other queries about Allahabad University 2021 counselling, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.