Alliance University Admission 2019: AUEET/AMAT, Application, Eligibility
Alliance University admission 2019 Application can be filled till 4th July 2019. Through the admission process eligible candidates can get admission in Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral courses. Alliance University is a private university located in Karnataka state. It offers admission in various specializations of engineering, management, law and commerce. For admission in engineering programme candidates have to appear in Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET). In this article, candidates can check Alliance University admission 2019 procedure including application form, eligibility criteria, etc.
Alliance University 2019 Notifications:
Alliance University Application Form can be filled till 4th July 2019. Click here for application form.
Alliance University Application Form for MBA course can be filled till 4th July 2019. Click here for application form.
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||–|
|B.A. LL.B (Hons.)||Executive PGDM|
|B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.)||LL.M.|
Alliance University Admission 2019 Dates
Here, we have given the dates to apply in Alliance University admission 2019.
|Starting of application form||Started|
|Last date of application||4th July 2019 (MBA) & 4th July 2019 (B.tech)|
|Admission selection process||6th-7th July 2019|
Alliance University Application Form 2019
Candidates should go through the information given in this section related to Alliance University application form 2019.
- Candidates can access the application form through online mode or can download it.
- The application form can be purchased from the Office of Admissions of the university on paying the application fee in cash.
- The application form filling process for MBA and other courses has been started.
- The last date of application form is 4th July 2019 for MBA.
- Candidates should fill the details carefully required in the application form.
- Candidates those will fill the application form through offline mode have to send the filled-in application form along with attested copies of the relevant documents to the address:
Office of Admissions
Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road Anekal,
Bengaluru – 562106, Karnataka, India
Documents to be Attached:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Bachelor’s Degree Marksheet
- PG Marksheet (If any)
- Work Experience Certificate (If any)
- Entrance Exam Score Card
The application fee will be Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- for NRI and SAARC candidates and US$50 for other Foreign national candidates). Candidates can pay the fee by using debit card/credit card/net banking.
If payment will be done through demand draft, then DD should be drawn in favor of “Alliance University”, payable at Bengaluru.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below to appear in the entrance test.
- Qualifying Exam: Applying candidate should pass the 12th class from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: It is must for the candidate to secure minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidate should have Physics and Mathematics along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical vocational subject.
- Lateral Entry: Diploma Holder’s can apply directly in the second year of B.Tech course without appearing in the entrance test.
- AUEET: For admission into B.Tech, it is necessary to sit in the entrance test.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate pass 10+2 from any recognized board.
- AUMAT: It is must to appear in Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude for admission in BBA programme.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate hold the Bachelor degree from any UGC recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
- National Level Exam: GMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/NMAT/AMAC.
- AMAT: Alliance Management Aptitude Test to get admissions in MBA programme.
Alliance University Admission 2020 will be started from the month of September 2019. The university will conduct its university level entrance exam to offer admission into various UG, PG and doctoral level courses. AUEET is the entrance exam conducted to offer admission in engineering courses. Admission are offered in the fields of management, law and commerce by the university.
Alliance University Admission Procedure 2019
Alliance University offers the admission by considering various factors such as entrance exam, merit list, personal interview and seat allotment. So, it is mandatory to appear in all these rounds to get admission in the university.
Candidates can apply in the university only by registering themselves on the university website. The candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling rounds on the basis of marks obtained in the national level exam or university level exam.
The final admission will be offered to the candidates after the Personal Interview and the verification of documents.
Alliance University Entrance Test 2019
The university will conduct the separate entrance examination for engineering and management courses. The university conducts the AUEET for admission in B.Tech, AUMAT for BBA and AMAT for admission in MBA. These exams will be conducted through offline mode on different dates.
The university also considers the other national level exams for offering admission in these courses. Candidates can get admission in B.Tech through JEE Mains score, COMEDK and KCET score.
It is necessary for the candidates to appear and pass the written test for final admission. Further Personal Interview round will be conducted by the university at the time of admission.
Alliance University Result/Merit 2019
The university will release the Alliance University entrance exam result 2019 through online mode. After a few days of the completion of exam, the result can be accessed. The result will be declared only for the exams which are organized by the university.
On the basis of university entrance exam or national level exams, the university will prepare the separate merit list. The university will prepare the subject-wise merit list for every programme. Candidates can appear for further admission rounds only on the basis of their rank in the published merit list.
Alliance University Counselling 2019
The candidates those shortlisted for the counselling rounds will be provided with a separate call letter to attend the counselling. The counselling schedule will be published on the university website after the declaration of result.
At the time of counselling, candidates have to verify their original documents and fill the course and college preference. Candidates will be allotted seats at the time of counselling in the counselling venue. Those will be selected for the counselling have to pay the counselling fee.
If any candidate will not reach the counselling venue on given date and time, their candidature will be cancelled. Such candidates cannot perform the further activities of admission.
Alliance University Admission 2019
The university will provide the final admission to the candidates after the conducting of Essay Writing, Oral Extempore Presentation and the Personal Interview. On the basis of merit, candidates will be called for PI and other rounds.
Candidates have to necessarily present in the Admission Selection Process to be eligible for final admission. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the overall performance of the candidates in the Admission Selection Process (ASP).
If candidate will be selected for the admission, they have to submit the original documents to the admission authority along with admission fee.
If you have any query regarding Alliance University Admission 2019, you can ask us by leaving your queries in the given below comment box.