UGC NET 2023 Application Correction – Edit Form Here
UGC NET 2023 Application Correction will be started from September 2023. It will be commenced after completion of application process. The authority will provide the correction facility in their website through online mode. The candidates must use this facility during the stipulated time frame to edit/change the application form already submitted by them. UGC NET is national level exam conducted by the NTA. It will be conducted for determining the eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship programme. Through this article, candidates would be able to get the detail of UGC NET Application Correction 2023.
The application form correction details are as follows:
- UGC NET 2023 application correction facility will be started after the last date of application form.
- Through UGC NET application form correction facility, the candidates will be able to edit/ modify only a few sections of the application form.
- All the details provided by the candidate cannot be modified through this facility. Only the editable details can be modified.
- The application form correction facility will be made available by the website from first week of October 2023. Students will be able to make correction in the application form till November 2023.
Correction in Uploaded Image
The candidates those who have uploaded incorrect/ different scanned images are intimated by the conducting authority about correction. The mistakes in passport size photograph, signature and right-hand index finger impression can be corrected by entering candidate’s login details.
No changes will be allowed in photos for candidates who have verified or have not used Aadhar for modification.
The authority will also send the e-mail or message on the registered mobile number of the candidate about Photo and name correction. The candidates those who receive an e-mail or SMS can make the correction and re–upload the documents within a given time period.
Candidates must remember that this would be the last chance to make UGC NET correction 2023 as the One-time- Correction-Opportunities is offered in the above mentioned fields. If any candidate miss the deadline of application correction would not be allowed to do any further changes.
UGC NET 2023 Correction Dates
Students must check in the below given table about the official application as well as correction dates for December cycle:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Release of Online Application||September 2023|
|Last date to fill online application||–|
|Last date to make correction||–|
UGC NET 2023 Application Form
The candidates will be able to apply for UGC NET 2023 through online mode only. The application form process will be started form September 2023 for December cycle.
Authority will also provide correction facility for very limited time period i.e from first week of October 2023. Students must make sure they edit all incorrect details within the given time period only.
Candidates will be required to upload the necessary images carefully in the prescribed format to avoid rejection of the application form. Keep the printout of the filled-in application form till admission procedure.
How to Correct UGC NET 2023 Application Form
The procedure which candidates must follow to correct their UGC NET 2023 application process are as explained below:
- Visit the official website of UGC NET 2023 (link will be given above).
- Click on the generated link of “Application Form Correction”.
- Login details of the candidate would be required in the next step.
- The candidates are required to enter their respective application number, password and security pin in order to log in.
- After logging in successfully the candidate would be able to make desired changes to the previous application form.
- After making the changes, candidates are required to check the changes made carefully to avoid any error.
- Take a printout of the corrected application form.
If you have any other queries regarding UGC NET 2023 Application Correction, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.