UGC NET 2021 Application Correction (Till 12th Sep) – Edit Form Here
UGC NET 2021 Application Correction can be done till 12th September 2021. It has been commenced after completion of application process. The authority has provided correction facility on their website through online mode. The candidates are able to use this facility during the stipulated time frame to edit/change the application form already submitted by them. UGC NET is national level exam conducted by the NTA. It will be conducted for determining the eligibility for the post of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship programme. Through this article, candidates would be able to get the detail of UGC NET application correction 2021.
UGC NET 2021 Application Correction – Till 12th Sep
UGC NET 2021 Application Correction can be done till 12th September 2021. Click here to make correction.
The application form correction details are as follows:
- UGC NET 2021 application correction facility has been started after the last date of application form.
- Through UGC NET application form correction facility, the candidates are able to edit/ modify only a few sections of the application form.
- All the details provided by the candidate cannot be modified through this facility. Only the editable details can be modified.
- The application form correction facility is made available by the website from 7th September 2021. Students can make correction in the application form till 12th September 2021.
Correction in Uploaded Image
The candidates those who have uploaded incorrect/ different scanned images will be intimated by the conducting authority about correction. The mistakes in passport size photograph, signature and right-hand index finger impression can be corrected by entering candidate’s login details. The image correction has been started.
The authority will also send the e-mail or message on the registered mobile number of the candidate about Photo and name correction. The candidates those who will receive an e-mail or SMS are able to make the correction and re–upload the documents within a given time period.
Candidates must remember that this would be the last chance to make UGC NET correction 2021 as the One-time- Correction-Opportunities has been offered in the above mentioned fields. If any candidate miss the deadline of application correction would not be allowed to do any further changes.
UGC NET 2021 Correction Dates
Students can in the below given table about the official application as well as correction dates:
|Release of Online Application||2nd February 2021|
|Last date to fill online application||9th March 2021|
|Correction starts||7th September 2021|
|Last date to make correction||12th September 2021|
UGC NET 2021 Application Form
The candidates are able to apply for UGC NET 2021 through online mode only. The application form process has been started form 2nd February 2021 for May session.
Candidates have to fill the application form carefully, as it is not confirmed that authority provide the correction facility every year or not.
Candidates are required to upload the necessary images carefully in the prescribed format to avoid rejection of the application form. Keep the printout of the filled-in application form till admission procedure.
How to Correct UGC NET 2021 Application Form
The procedure which candidates must follow to correct their UGC NET 2021 application process is explained below:
- Visit the official website of UGC NET 2021 (link is given above).
- Click on the generated link of “Application Form Correction”.
- Login details of the candidate would be required in the next step.
- The candidates are required to enter their respective application number, password and security pin in order to log in.
- After logging in successfully the candidate would be able to make desired changes to the previous application form.
- After making the changes, candidates are required to check the changes made carefully to avoid any error.
- Take a printout of the corrected application form.
If you have any other queries regarding UGC NET 2021 Application Correction, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.